Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Tom D. Race Report
Quote | Reply
Tom, over the past week I've read a few requests for a "race report" from you and although you've covered a lot in this forum, when (if at all) are you going to post your race report? I've checked your site and that hasn't been updated in a few weeks. Anyway, congrats on a good race, see you at the races.

BTW: I read Gordo's race report on xtri.com...I love that guy. He's so honest and although his training seems inhumane, I admire a guy who has so much fun doing anything. It's fun to live vicariously through him and others as I sit here in the cold of Michigan.

-bz
Quote Reply
Re: Tom D. Race Report [teambz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Teambz,

I have a full race report and five daily editorials including some nice photos. I think some of it is pretty decent stuff and I did actually get a couple nice photos.

Our website administrator, Kim Ross at Intuitive Business Solutions (IBS on our triathlon racing uniforms) just bought a new building for their business and we are in the process of moving them into that building. IN the mean time we are trying to do updates from three laptops and a telephone connection. Not good.

It may be a week before the stuff goes up. I hope people are still interested by then.......

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Tom D. Race Report [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can speak for several of my training buds...we're looking forward to it. Good stuff. Thanks for the reply.

-bz (Matt Buese)
Quote Reply
Re: Tom D. Race Report [teambz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, I hope you do enjoy it. I put some real work into the photography.

When you see a race report with 20 photos you are seeing the "mix-down" of over 1,500 photos.

I really appreciate when people read the stuff and look at the photos. For me, it is very exciting.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, and before anyone steals my cheesy idea for a title to the race report, my report is called "Lord of The Races", refering to the race of course.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you have any bjorn photos tom haha
Quote Reply
Re: Tom D. Race Report [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gimme a break dude......

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no i'm actually serious. all i could find are those 4 photos that have been circulating around since the race.
Quote Reply
Re: Tom D. Race Report [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unfortunately I don't have a single one. The whole thing started to blow up after the race. By then I was face down in what was left of my own fluids.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply