Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [Crystal Ball] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Oh...so it's Cliff now is it? I knew it...I go out of town and you're right back at it. I told you I'd find out if you were keeping up this bullshit behind my back.
I've been here like three days. This is nothing like GardenWeb. I don't know anyone here and I can assure you that B is not on this forum. And I'm not even sure I'll have much reason to be here much once the thread starter gets his room set up.

PS How did you find me????? Just curious.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Steve,

Can you pick me up at Amber's house. I think my wife knows I am not working. Amber's pissed that I didn't tell her and won't give me a ride. I can't catch a cab from way out here.

Thanks. I owe you.
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [jvader@nsa.gov] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
<Google Search-horoscope>
<Google Search Results>
<Google Search-cabs redmond, wa>
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [jvader@nsa.gov] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Oh...so it's Cliff now is it? I knew it...I go out of town and you're right back at it. I told you I'd find out if you were keeping up this bullshit behind my back.
No. Its not what you think. I don't even know Cliff. Lets not do this in public. I will call you.
You work with Crystall Ball???? Say what!???

Tevzemei un Brivibai/LNNK can thank a Siberian blackfly for a landslide Latvian election victory
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [Cliff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's just say a mutual friend let me know....you think I trust you? Oh, I'm sure the two of you are getting a room set up...I can't think of anyone else you'd be massaging your plants with...always the f'ing plants...you love those f'ing things more than me.

You ever hear of RoundUp, Cliff??? Think about that!! Don't think I won't do it. I still have a key...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
No. Its not what you think. I don't even know Cliff. Lets not do this in public. I will call you.

Tevzemei un Brivibai/LNNK can thank a Siberian blackfly for a landslide Latvian election victory
Hah. Small world. Crystal is the wife.

Oh I almost forgot: The battaeu buss is small for us3673gq6

Do you know Eddie in Deluth?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Let's just say a mutual friend let me know....you think I trust you? Oh, I'm sure the two of you are getting a room set up...I can't think of anyone else you'd be massaging your plants with...always the f'ing plants...you love those f'ing things more than me.

You ever hear of RoundUp, Cliff??? Think about that!! Don't think I won't do it. I still have a key...
What's the point of doing this in public. You really haven't got the whole picture. Just calm down. Remember Puerto Vallarta and how that panned out.
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [Jeff Vader] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

OMFG... :-)))))) Yeah I was about two cubicles away from him for like three years. How did you know I might know him? We worked on D-7874E together.

BTW - Crystal is not my wife. Is that what she told you?
Last edited by: Cliff: Jul 16, 08 18:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Really??? I wouldn't have to do it in public if you'd answer your DAMN CELL PHONE!!!! And now I'm not so sure about Puerto Vallarta anymore either. Liar. And now people are talking about if you're homo...you'll cheat on me with anyone, won't you? It's because you think I'm fat, isn't it? Isn't it???

I want my stuff back...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh, I see, keep covering up for your friend, Cliff...like anyone on this f'ing place gives a sh!t.

Screw all of you...that office is nothing but a Peyton Place anyway...

Enjoy your f'ing ferns...I expect to get all my stuff back when I get home. Including the ABBA CD's...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

OMFG... :-)))))) Yeah I was about two cubicles away from him for like three years. How did you know I might know him? We worked on D-7874E together.

BTW - Crystal is not my wife. Is that what she told you?
Damn. You always got your TTPs in on time. I relly liked how you sorted them by region and footnoted the AWCX-CAP progress. I like your work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are not fat. You know that.

What stuff?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Really??? I wouldn't have to do it in public if you'd answer your DAMN CELL PHONE!!!! And now I'm not so sure about Puerto Vallarta anymore either. Liar. And now people are talking about if you're homo...you'll cheat on me with anyone, won't you? It's because you think I'm fat, isn't it? Isn't it???

I want my stuff back...
This is just really pathetic. This is an example of what I was talking about. Flying off the handle... risking everything we have... just based on your own insecurities. And you know how much I hate you calling me that. But I think now you are just trying to hurt me here. You have no idea. And can't a man turn his cell phone off? You know they are restricted here in building C4. You can leave a message at home if it's an emergency you know. All I can say is stop for a second... rewind the tape back to Sunday night... and press the pause button. We'll talk.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can have all of the Abba stuff. I've burned it down to my hardrive anyway.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tell Eddie that Deano (he'll know who I'm talkin about) got in a fight with his boss about Cusack getting the promo on D-7874E and they 780'd him. He might not know cause "Voldemort" is trying to keep it as quiet as possible.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Oh, I see, keep covering up for your friend, Cliff...like anyone on this f'ing place gives a sh!t.

Enjoy your f'ing ferns...I expect to get all my stuff back when I get home. Including the ABBA CD's...
Hey. Is Cliff the guy from Mumbai? Oh, this is really something. And you accuse me of two timing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Hey. Is Cliff the guy from Mumbai? Oh, this is really something. And you accuse me of two timing.
WTF - you and Crystal? Jeff - quit pullin' my chain. That joke aint funny.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Hey. No problem. We all know what working for the reinsurance company is like. Sometimes Chrystal forgets when she starts talking to her sister.

Thanks for the tip on the odd numbered plants. I inventoried all off my rooms and realized that I had five rooms with odd numbers of plants and five rooms with even numbers. So, I took one plant from each of the odd numbered rooms and put them into each of the even numbered rooms. Now, every room is odd numbered and things look much better. Way cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Cliff... and Crystal Ball... - your writing styles are very similar...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Tell Eddie that Deano (he'll know who I'm talkin about) got in a fight with his boss about Cusack getting the promo on D-7874E and they 780'd him. He might not know cause "Voldemort" is trying to keep it as quiet as possible.
Man. You hit a nerve with the Cusack story. I still think he is way too high profile to work in reinsurance. I know that he is a savant. But he is just too well known for the job.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Hey. No problem. We all know what working for the reinsurance company is like. Sometimes Chrystal forgets when she starts talking to her sister.

Thanks for the tip on the odd numbered plants. I inventoried all off my rooms and realized that I had five rooms with odd numbers of plants and five rooms with even numbers. So, I took one plant from each of the odd numbered rooms and put them into each of the even numbered rooms. Now, every room is odd numbered and things look much better. Way cool.
Now you'll have an even number of plants in the rooms that you took the plants from. You'll need to move one more plant from those rooms to the other ones so that they will still have odd numbers.

And can you PM me Deano's new email. He's changed belt and he's not coming up on the org contact list.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Man. You hit a nerve with the Cusack story. I still think he is way too high profile to work in reinsurance. I know that he is a savant. But he is just too well known for the job.
Tell me about it. Big Ego. Combined with well honed brown-nosing skills. Kiss-up kick-down a$$hole. Everyone knows that his public role in D-7874E compromised the whole company as well as his future here. Voldemort sees himself in Cusack I think. Only way that anyone here makes any sense out of it.
Last edited by: Cliff: Jul 16, 08 19:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Now you'll have an even number of plants in the rooms that you took the plants from. You'll need to move one more plant from those rooms to the other ones so that they will still have odd numbers.

And can you PM me Deano's new email. He's changed belt and he's not coming up on the org contact list.

Oh. i see. I got the plant movement reversed. I am going to undo what i did and then move one plant from each of the even rooms into each of the odd rooms. Thanks.

jdean@air-america.nz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Tell me about it. Big Ego. Combined with well honed brown-nosing skills. Kiss-up kick-down a$$hole. Everyone knows that his public role in D-7874E compromised the whole company as well as his future here. Voldemort sees himself in Cusack I think. Only way that anyone here makes any sense out of it.
Only way Lance can see himself in JC is if he wears a bra on his head like that 80s movie.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No Jeff. You had it almost right the first time. You just needed to move two plants from each of the odd numbered rooms to the even numbered rooms. But put the two plants as you move them into two separate even-numbered rooms (if you put them both in the same even-numbered room... then they will remain even-numbered)
Last edited by: Cliff: Jul 16, 08 19:37
Quote Reply

Prev Next