Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [jvader@nsa.gov] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is about the strangest thread I have ever fucking seen. The dude just wants a fern for his workout space. We can ruin anything.

Bernie

Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [jvader@nsa.gov] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Um Jeff... I think your computer is playing up.
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [Cliff] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Damn. Thanks.

I think the guys at work are screwing wit me again. I work at a pretty tech savvy place.
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [slowbern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This is about the strangest thread I have ever fucking seen. The dude just wants a fern for his workout space. We can ruin anything.

Bernie
I agree... I think someone is stuffing around here. I would much rather talk about plants and exercise environments as well. It seems that the thread was invaded last night by someone(s) trying to hijack it. Though I apologize to the original poster about the stuff on FEMA which was a bit off topic.
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [Jeff Vader] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Damn. Thanks.

I think the guys at work are screwing wit me again. I work at a pretty tech savvy place.
Change your password... it seems that somehow they have got into your account perhaps.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Damn. Thanks.

Change your password... it seems that somehow they have got into your account perhaps.
Trust me. My co-workers could get any password.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Damn. Thanks.

nsa.gov huh? I freaking knew it! So, what is "fern" really mean there jeff? I can't believe I thought you were cool. You know who Mr. Wabbash is right? Yea, well he is a close friend of mine, so you make sure you are real careful with anything you think you learn about me here. I just want some advice about a problem I am having with chafing on my runs. That is it.

Hey Cliff, if you are in on this too, and your posts sound coded to me considering JV's employeer. You better know too that if you fuck around with bee hives, you will get stung sooner or later.
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [metalmulisha79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
This all sounds super gay to me. Just my two cents though.
What does? Why do you say that? I am not gay. I'm married.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Trust me. My co-workers could get any password.[/reply] You mean like in the movies when they guess it every time on about the third try.... :-)
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [slowbern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Bernie

That is precisely what they want you to think. This isn't about ferns at all.

I also can't tell whether you are for or against Barry Obama or not, but let me tell you that he is the next step in world government. Of course McSame was Manchurianed too in Hanoi, so when the shit goes down, you'd better be ready.
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [Death by tray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Of course the CO2 issue now has me worried. Should I be moving the really big plants outside at night or just get a CO2 detector. Does the switch over from ozygen to CO2 take place after sundown or at bedtime?

You do know there's a difference between CO (carbon monoxide, the highly poisonous stuff you get a detector for) and CO2 (carbon dioxide), right?

Humans exhale carbon dioxide when we breathe. In highly concentrated amounts, it's poisonous, but I doubt your plant would be producing much more of it than you are yourself. Furthermore, once the sun sets, photosynthesis (the light-powered reaction by which plants convert CO2 to oxygen) stops and the plants start "exhaling" CO2. (Here's a reference to support my statement: http://www.epa.gov/...ons/co2_natural.html ) Do you think your houseplants are having as much of an effect as your lawn and all the other outdoor plants? What do you think happens when the sun sets on the rainforest?

Chemistry is funny because one atom can make a big difference. OH (hydroxide) is as very poisonous base (bases are the opposite of acid), but H2O is what we drink. The only difference is one oxygen atom. (And as an aside, extremely large amounts of water can kill you, too. The condition is called Water Intoxication.)
And H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide and it fuels torpedos.
I am confused. Is it the fern or the ficus that produces torpedo fuel?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Damn. Thanks.

nsa.gov huh? I freaking knew it! So, what is "fern" really mean there jeff? I can't believe I thought you were cool. You know who Mr. Wabbash is right? Yea, well he is a close friend of mine, so you make sure you are real careful with anything you think you learn about me here. I just want some advice about a problem I am having with chafing on my runs. That is it.

Hey Cliff, if you are in on this too, and your posts sound coded to me considering JV's employeer. You better know too that if you fuck around with bee hives, you will get stung sooner or later.
Come on DBT. Please don't assume stuff about me like that and use expletives. I think someone is probably playing around here. If Jeff was at the NSA... his co-workers wouldn't reveal that in an email address... would they?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unless they wanted to get him sacked. You got any enemies at work Jeff????
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Damn. Thanks.

"I do not work for the NSA (or any other named division of an intelligence agency). I work for a small re-insurance underwriting firm in (your city)."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
And H2O2 is hydrogen peroxide and it fuels torpedos.[/reply] I am confused. Is it the fern or the ficus that produces torpedo fuel?[/reply] Hydrogen peroxide is not produced by plants I think, but I believe it can also be used to bleach your hair blonde. It was also used by people in the old days to discover thieves because it was invisible on any object... but stained the first two layers of your skin purple-brown when you touched it... and it was impossible to wash off.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IF I have you wrong, I am sorry. IF JV is playing with the nsa thing, I am sorry. That being said, I take this very seriously.

I definately will not be posting any pictures of my cycling generator though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Damn. Thanks.

"I do not work for the NSA (or any other named division of an intelligence agency). I work for a small re-insurance underwriting firm in (your city)."
Yea, because there are soooo many insurance agencies with .gov web addresses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Quote:
(And as an aside, extremely large amounts of water can kill you, too. The condition is called Water Intoxication.)
I beleive the real term is (and cause of death would be) Hypnatremia. Stop letting facts get into the way of our fun and paranoia!
Hey, what are the new man purses a fella has to have this season?
I like the new Hermes male handbags. There is generally a much wider selection now than even five years ago. Cool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh...so it's Cliff now is it? I knew it...I go out of town and you're right back at it. I told you I'd find out if you were keeping up this bullshit behind my back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
In Reply To:
Quote:
(And as an aside, extremely large amounts of water can kill you, too. The condition is called Water Intoxication.)
I beleive the real term is (and cause of death would be) Hypnatremia. Stop letting facts get into the way of our fun and paranoia!
Hey, what are the new man purses a fella has to have this season?
I like the new Hermes male handbags. There is generally a much wider selection now than even five years ago. Cool.
Look, if you guys are screwing with me because of what I believe, then it isn't funny. If some friends of mine find out I am posting here, and that I might have given away any information, I will have a very hard time at the meetings. We do not find any of this funny in the slightest. I am deadly serious about what I believe, and I thought maybe it wouldn't be an issue here, but I guess I don't know what to think now.
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [Crystal Ball] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Oh...so it's Cliff now is it? I knew it...I go out of town and you're right back at it. I told you I'd find out if you were keeping up this bullshit behind my back.
No. Its not what you think. I don't even know Cliff. Lets not do this in public. I will call you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And Cliff, if this is some sick homo thing where you are sitting back getting your jollies or something, then you are messing with the wrong guy. My digestive system flows one way, and my anus is exit only.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds coded to me too, Cliff...you must really think I'm stupid. Beehives is about right...who's the queen bee this time? Jeff Vader? Yeah, right. Is that why you're bringing HERMES handbags back from China...you JERK!!!!

Why aren't you answering your cell phone, Cliff?
Quote Reply
Re: Thinking about a fern for my workout space [Crystal Ball] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Sounds coded to me too, Cliff...you must really think I'm stupid. Beehives is about right...who's the queen bee this time? Jeff Vader? Yeah, right. Is that why you're bringing HERMES handbags back from China...you JERK!!!!

Why aren't you answering your cell phone, Cliff?
I am in the car on my way to deliver the report. I must not be in range of any cell towers. I will call you when I get there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look, I don't even WANT to know what YOUR damage is!!! Okay...and if this IS who I think it is...you can go to hell, Becca...And if you're not...sounds like you're doing the same f'ing thing anyway...LOSER!!!!!
Last edited by: Crystal Ball: Jul 16, 08 18:36
Quote Reply

Prev Next