Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training...
Quote | Reply
...in Tucson! The day before Christmas and it is a bone chilling 80 freakin degrees out. It was such harsh conditions for that 4 hour ride I suffered through! Oh the suffering! :O~

B.Oliver -My Blog...triguywithavx.wordpress.com
Powered by:
-accelerate3.com coaching-
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Which can only mean that in july you'll be melting in a 110 degree hell. Enjoy it while it lasts.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [DualFual] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But its a dry heat! LOL

Powered by:
-**TriSports.com Save 20% Message me for one time use code {restrictions apply...see site)
Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [115InTheShade] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hate you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn thats hot, only 78 at the Laveen High Performance Center. Might be down next week for a few days, depends upon the sub-contractors and when they can fix some things here.

Billy, Merry Christmas to you, Regina and you daughter (I can never spell her name).

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
K...A...L...I...L...A

Just like it sounds : )

Powered by:
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
More great weather tomorrow for my morning run...calling for 82!

Brian, if you make it down give me a call or shoot me an email.

Powered by:
Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [IronDeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I hate you
I hate him too.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah weather sucks, it was 70 degrees here in Oceanside today, same as it was the other 11 months of the year ;-)

Mike Plumb, TriPower MultiSports
Professional Running, Cycling and Multisport Coaching, F.I.S.T. Certified
http://www.tripower.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Billy,

You have to make sure and cover up when training in the winters here. I rode with Briantryintri on Firday and got a slight sun burn. Don't forget to cover up folks on those December bike rides, with sunscreen that is!
Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's start an "I Hate 115InThe Shade" club.

We can get t-shirts. Long sleeve ones.
Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [IronDeb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you really hate him, forget the t shirt, tattoo an ass hat with that sentiment.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No excuses for not training! That's why I like being in the midwest, it makes steel!

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What they said!

Larry

Don't be afraid to ride too long or too hard. That's what cell phones are for. Rich Strauss
Quote Reply
Re: The brutally harsh realities of winters wrath and training... [WSL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After 30+ years of fun in the sun I don't burn to often!

Whats with all the hating on Christmas? LOL I didn't force you to live n the Artic tundra!