Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Vegan Cyclist
Quote | Reply
Discovered his YouTube Channel a week ago and have been binging ever since. Really great guy, videos are high end production quality, and he doesn’t ram the vegan life down your throat. Love when he does a triathlon in a $10 wetsuit and has to backstroke to finish. He still manages to podium. I’m strictly a triathlete and runner but he making me think about doing a pure cycling event. Check it out!
Quote Reply
Re: The Vegan Cyclist [RallySavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
really cool dude! has a lot of the Milenium vibe, but I dig it.

Likes to race, have some cool content....love when he race and have the power profile as well.

Kind of upset when he almost die swimming a oly race and end up 3rd in his AG. Smashed the bike course for sure.
Quote Reply
Re: The Vegan Cyclist [FaKaspar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FaKaspar wrote:
really cool dude! has a lot of the Milenium vibe, but I dig it.

Likes to race, have some cool content....love when he race and have the power profile as well.

Kind of upset when he almost die swimming a oly race and end up 3rd in his AG. Smashed the bike course for sure.

Millennial vibe for sure. But I’m 58 and love the “dude”.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As someone who hasn't done any bike racing, I really like his first person perspective, commentated race videos. Cool to get inside his head and get some insight into racing from a decent rider.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like him too. He makes some pretty good videos. And his California vibe is pretty entertaining brah 🤙🤙🤙

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Re: The Vegan Cyclist [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Err I've only been a state resident for just over 10 years but I wouldn't call it a "California vibe." Tried watching a couple of his videos while on the trainer, and I like his video subject matter and some of the commentary but the broing is annoying AF. It's fine if someone throws it in every now and then for kicks, but this dude sounds mental, not for me.
Quote Reply
Re: The Vegan Cyclist [friskyDingo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I hated it at first but he grew on me

IG - @ryanppax
http://www.geluminati.com
Use code ST5 for $5 off your order
Quote Reply
Re: The Vegan Cyclist [Ryanppax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The guy is a beast-just watched his KOM vid where he smashes it up a 20 degree hill with a heartbeat of 185+ the whole way mind blown
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He is pretty good, but if you like videos on tactics... Jasper Verkuijl is even better.
Quote Reply
Re: The Vegan Cyclist [Rocket_racing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cameron Jeffers does good vlogs too, more focussed on his training though. Alex Dowsett also regularly vlogs as do Michael Andrew and Cody Miller in the swim world.
Quote Reply
Re: The Vegan Cyclist [Rocket_racing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Norcal Cyling has great footage/overlay from crits.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
RallySavage wrote:
Discovered his YouTube Channel a week ago and have been binging ever since. Really great guy, videos are high end production quality, and he doesn’t ram the vegan life down your throat. Love when he does a triathlon in a $10 wetsuit and has to backstroke to finish. He still manages to podium. I’m strictly a triathlete and runner but he making me think about doing a pure cycling event. Check it out!

The coolest thing about Tyler is that's exactly how he is off the camera. One of the most genuine and generous guys out there. It was awesome to see his grind payoff.
Quote Reply