Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006
Quote | Reply
Well Boys and Girls the time has come. Football Mom has passed the torch to me to start this years annual Chistmas party. The Party goes from now to New Years Eve so check in as often as you like.

Once again the setting is a beautiful chalet high in the Rockies. Given the recent blizzard it will be a challenge to get here but all are invited.

The first ones to arrive at the party are Monty and Slowman. Now that they have aged up to the 50+ "masters" AG they wake up at 4:30am everyday and talk about what early bird specials they are going to hit that night. It was just natural for them to be the first ones here. After showing their AARP cards to the doorman they are let in to get the party started.

Jim has assumed his position by the door. His main job is keeping the riff raff like swimfan and startmeup out. This is proving more and more difficult as swimfan has invented a new tool to help with his trolling. The screen name generator. It not only gives him an unlimited amount of troll screen names, but randomly changes his IP so it is more and more difficult for Slowman to track him.

After abstaining from last years Christmas party Francois has made his appearance. He decided to run all the way from Texas to the party. He mentioned that it really wasn't that long of a run, just 650 miles, no biggie. Many folks are glad to have him back, we really needed an elf last year.

Ted McGregor arrives in a blaze of glory, dispite his recent fight he is looking very hot. He is sporting the latest underwear from Fruit of the Loom, and the girls are absolutely losing it. KEJ and Jodi are seen quivering in the corner once Ted gets on the dance floor and starts showing off his moves.

Not to be outdone by Ted McGregor, KJGrog is next to arrive. He is wearing his patented Ziebart speedo, with support hose. When he walks in the door with his six pack of Natural Light, the music comes to a screeching halt. Everyone looks at him and he just replies "What?"

BottomFeeder is next to arrive with his new frenchie girlfriend. Despite the hairy armpits she is acually kind of cute. For some reason BottomFeeder keeps her away from jonnyo, I think she doesn't speak very good english and he is afraid jonnyo will swoop in with his french pick up lines and steal BottomFeeder's womens.

Next to enter is Paulo, his alter ego smartasscoach, Sergio and Klep. Now that Sergio has hit the big time he is very careful with what he eats and drinks at the party. His doping contol officer desert dude is there to protect him from any suppliments or energy drinks that may cause The Sergio a problem in the future. Klep is quickly pulled aside by criekert, and asked to help him with his website. Klep politely declines as that image is to far gone for even Klep to repair.

more to come....

----------------------------------------------------
Striving to have sex more than 66 times per year
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, now that the party is going and in full swing, I will just make my way over the bar and order a Creemore Ale. Seems odd to be having a beer, even virtually, at 10:00 in the morning, but I guess there are worse things that I could be doing!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm assuming a European contingent arrive at some point. Being typical we arrive, spend 20 minutes getting our bike fits checked by Tom D, John Cobb, the guys at R&A and Nytro. We rapidly eat all the pretzels and then get back on a plane to leg it back across the atlantic.........
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NYSLIM shows up (slightly buzzed) on his soon to be sold Lotus.
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll meet you at the bar. It's my style to get nice and buzzed up in order to make a premium ass of myself on the dance floor.

Anyone want to dance with me???

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can a woman willing to marry me show up? Yes, I do have maximum weight requirements as well as the "butter face" treaty.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's diplomatic of you, Chip.

Anyways, I'll be hanging by the bar, putting out the vibe, drink in tow. I'm like Jodi in that I like to get a good buzz on before I go about carousing and dancing and generally embarrassing myself. Jodi, once I get the buzz going, I'd dance.

Existence precedes Essence.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The next group of people to arrive was extremely loud and angry. It was the boys from the Lavender Room. ajfranke, MattinSF, Vitus979, Brian286 and crew. The arguments were rather tame and well thought out until kangaroo and Yahey joined in. Once they started barking things got out of control.

rroof rolled up next and apologized for being late, he said he was busy returning the 456,852,145,214 PM's he had received from people regarding the various foot injuries and ailments they had been suffering from.

Record10Carbon was next to land at the party, he came in driving what seemed to be 150mph in his newest toy, a supercharged Audi station wagon. Everyone was in awe of his ability to get from Illinois to Colorado in less than 2 1/2 hours.

kittycat and Marisol were next to come in the door. kittycat was looking refreshed and healthy after deciding to give up drinking this year. Marisol did apologize for making kittycat late she demanded that they stopped at Chipotle, she was needing a burrito. After saying her greetings kittycat headed directly to the kitchen to help tigerchik with the meal preperations.

Speedy was next with his rollingthundercanada.com group including Devashish Paul, Allan, and whoever else has been recuited to the Hed,Blue mafia. Devashish Paul gave a few dirty looks to Paulo, but when push came to shove they were very pleasant and civil to each other.

the party will keep on rockin'

Last edited by: Erik Clark: Dec 21, 06 8:20
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [rodio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 I guess that I will be the Kitchen Beotch for this one. What does you guys wants to eat?

Eric Doehrman
E3 Multisport
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [rodio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I brought some presents...

For Record10Carbon - a new gym membership (and a finger warmer)
For Tigerchik - a bike lock for chatter
For Monk - A P3 frame of his very own
For Kittycat - The 3 Stooges and America's Funniest Home Video DVD collections.
For Bjorn - A single spacer (Try it, you might like it)
For Devhamm - A seat tube
For the Ladies of ST - The 2007 Ted McGregor Swimsuit calendar
And to Mr. Tibbs - Peace on earth

Now, off to the bar...

Brad

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Monk has arrived!!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm standing next to the audio gear - to the onlooker I seem to be checking out the vinyl - actually I'm wondering how long until I can slip out through the bathroom window
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How long before Jonnyo discovers the Karaoke and starts to serenade the womens with his frenglish?

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
At least Monk had the decency to cover himself this year.

Check out the rack on Art's nurse. I think I heard they are engaged. How the hell did he find a woman that hot who is willing to sex him up AND change his diaper? I hope she doesn't end up giving him a heart attack.

Ahhhhhh, Kangaroo looks so adorable in his little bow tie. He is much cleaner than I expected. I never realized he was a midget though. He has the cutest little sausage fingers. He must suffer from what is commonly known as "little man syndrome."
Last edited by: Picasso_Bull: Dec 21, 06 9:02
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [Picasso_Bull] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can all make fun of me - but I am going to wear my Campy Record EPS Chain rings on my neck "FlavaFlav" clock style ALLLLLLLL Night!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who that over by the buffet? Ah, the Vancouver massive with Andypants trash talking Simon and Khai into an eating contest with tri buddha versus the foodsluts one on one. I'll leave them to it and get ready for my turn in the ice cream round after Simon wins the fried chicken round. Khai looks respendent in his white Elvis jumpsuit as he tries to get Karen to show him her stitches whilst he ducks Jen's backhanded slaps. Linda is challenging Zulu to a mountain time trial by torchlight so long as Greg (TimeMachine) hasn't packed his bike.

Happy Christmas, everyone.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [acronym] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"to the onlooker I seem to be checking out the vinyl"

There's vinyl? Cool. That's my kinda party. Old-school rules!

"That's two turn-tables and a microphone . . ."( Beck - Where It's At)

I am heading back to the bar for another Creemore or maybe I'll switch over to a Sleeman Special Edition Porter for this round. Can I get anyone else anything while I am there?

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm standing in the corner with all the misfits, they're all wearing t-shirts that read, "I'VE BEEN KICKED OFF SLOWTWITCH", with their screen name across their back.
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [JulianInEngland] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And we all start giggling histerically. After all, us from Vansterdam (haha) have to represent..

" I smoke two joints in the morning
I smoke two joint at night
I smoke two joint in the afternoon
It makes me feel all right

I smoke two joints in time of peace
And two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints,
And then I smoke two more

Daddy he once told me,
"Son, you be hard workin' man"
And momma she once told me,
"Son, you do the best you can"
Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"

Whoa rock me to the night
Ja say"

(Sublime)

LOL... now I have ze munchies... mmmm

------------------------
"How bad could it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Guys, sorry I'm late. I was stuck at work. Hey, ah, is there a bathroom in here?

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
clm, trailbait, amyCO, dawn, QRgirl, shelby and WeaselGrl are out in the hot tub with jonas. Open another bottle of wine please.

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oooh, presents! Thank you :)

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahhh, Tom Demerly no worries, we couldn't forget you and bikesportgirl just in from your world tour on the Airbus A380. bikesportgirl is wowing some of the boys with a fine story about her elephant ride. Many of the men are listening intently with glazed eyes. You better lookout though as I think someone is out to get you....

Just then Monk comes sceaming up the mountainside in his FJ Cruiser. Usually he reserves the use of this vehicle for hurricane escape but he has a different agenda today. He steps out of this off road vehicle with wild eyes screaming, "Where is Demerly, he killed my pet skunk!!!"

Last edited by: Erik Clark: Dec 21, 06 10:10
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The wine's all gone already. How'd we go through 6 bottles already?! Maybe Monty will make us some margharitas instead.
Quote Reply
Re: The Slowtwitch Virtual Christmas Party 2006 [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
    New guy dave_w walks in, takes in a couple of blank stares after introducing myself, and shuffle over to the wall to hang out with the Napoleon Dynamite guy and his pal Pedro...
Quote Reply

Prev Next