Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The Best Race Series in the World
Quote | Reply
I just gotta brag about our local race producer. Bill Scott with Set-up Inc is putting on over 40 races this year. Here, by my house, I can literally ride my bike to three tri's this year, six if I want to be a stud and ride20- 60 miles to the race.

The NCTS at www.set-upinc.com is the series I am referring to. Our shop is a sponsor for several of the races. We carry our tools and tent to the races and do tech support in the am, then race. It is truly a blessing to be able to watch so many people being so healthy and motivated. I started racing 13 years ago for fun, now I still race for the same reason, but the fun has morphed. It is fun to see all the new faces and excitement in the newbies and renewed enthusiasm in the "weathered group."

If you have not done one of Set-Up Inc's races you should plan on it. If you need any local info about races in the Wilmington area drop me a line. The ocean here is phenominal, the air clean and the training good. I know this sounds like I work for Set Up Inc, or the chamber of commerce, but I do not. I just woke up and got excited about this coming race season. Good luck to all, where ever you will be chasing the finish line.

"Nothing in life ever just happens. Calculated progression insures your strength."
Shawn Spencer
Bike Cycles
Wilmington, NC
http://www.bikecycleshop.com
Quote Reply