Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS
Quote | Reply
If you didn't know the backstory, the Superintendent of a neighboring school district was caught pooping next to the track at Holmdel High School (where I live). He was caught on camera because he'd done it before, so the camera was set up just for this purpose. He's claimed innocence and his lawyer has attempted to cast doubt everywhere. He lost his job.

Today, he's pleaded guilty to a lesser charge (the lewdness charge might have caused him to register as a sex offender?).

His excuses sound to me like a bunch of s*** (pun intended). The bathrooms are open all the time, he's done it multiple times, and if he *really* had this problem that results in him having to go so badly at the same point in his run, you'd think he'd change his run program to put himself near a legal facility (not under the bleachers). Who goes for a run on the same course multiple times and doesn't know where the bathrooms are?

I think we need to get marathoninvestigation.com involved in this:

Quote:
"There's no evidence he was ever a serial offender," Adams said. "We were ready to go to trial on some of the allegations about certain dates with GPS evidence from his Garmin running watch. That story needs to be told. So much went on today (in court) that flies in the face of everything, unfortunately, he's been through. He's been through hell and back. He deserves a story that tells the accurate picture."

Of course, he's now suing the Holmdel Police for releasing his mug shot:

----------------------------------
"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kindly forgive my geographic ignorance. Is there a largish newspaper anywhere nearby. Drop them a line and maybe they'll run the story.

This guy's a real piece of crap! Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Actually, he's lower than whale shit and whale shit's on the bottom of the ocean...
Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [FatandSlow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FatandSlow wrote:
... whale shit's on the bottom of the ocean...

There is water at the bottom of the ocean

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [klehner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
he lives near my parents, within a mile. i was tempted to look for him when i was home after the incident when i was running, ask where the nearest bathroom is! i pointed out the school to my kids as it was fresh in the news when i was there.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
He should have just owned it and said he was doing his part as a sports rival :D

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so he just did it because it's his school's rival?
Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [mickison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mickison wrote:

A good question that remains unresolved, as long as he claims it was due to runner's diarrhea. Which is a nonsense excuse, of course.

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It just seems that he should have said "I took one for the team." Well, I guess maybe a few.
Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [mickison] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mickison wrote:

his cunning plan *backfired*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
klehner wrote:
Of course, he's now suing the Holmdel Police for releasing his mug shot:

Butt, he still pleased guilty, didn't he?

Pull up your big boy pants, Thomas, and go home

Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [BabaBooey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BabaBooey wrote:
he lives near my parents, within a mile. i was tempted to look for him when i was home after the incident when i was running, ask where the nearest bathroom is! i pointed out the school to my kids as it was fresh in the news when i was there.

you knew better not to look in the bathrooms for this guy...should've asked where the nearest school bleachers are.
Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [casper3043] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it’s funny that his garmin data did him in.
Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [BabaBooey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BabaBooey wrote:
I think it’s funny that his garmin data did him in.

No Garmin data was involved. His lawyer said his client was prepared to use his GPS data to somehow prove it wasn't him.

Had he produced said data, it would have been open season on that.

"Go yell at an M&M"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gotcha. Pretty obvious when you stop to do this. HR drops, stay still, etc
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BabaBooey wrote:
Gotcha. Pretty obvious when you stop to do this. HR drops, stay still, etc

Butt, just as we've seen Garmin files hacked to show someone was where they weren't [like on the course, when they were accused of cutting it] the same could be done in reverse to say "Nope. I wasn't under the bleachers at that time, I was on such & such road"

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Holmdel Police Officer: Hey Captain, I think we have a problem here
Holmdel Police Captain: What's the issue
Officer: Well, I checked out the address on his license
Captain: And?
Officer: The people there said since he lost his job he doesn't live there anymore
Captain: Do they know where he HAS been living?
Officer: Not exactly. They think he's been squatting behind the bleachers someplace

Sorry

Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [hugoagogo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hugoagogo wrote:
It just seems that he should have said "I took one for the team." Well, I guess maybe a few.

Well played... while one might hate dumping on a rival, sometimes you just have to go for it... Of course said behavior now has him up shit's creek...
Last edited by: Trauma: Oct 26, 18 8:02
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I grew up in Holmdel and went to Holmdel High School...putting aside that there are bathrooms, there is a patch of woods no less than 30 feet off the back of the track. If he really had an issue pretend your camping and go duck into the woods. Dude just has issues plain and simple. His lawyer is just doing the "lawyer" thing.
Quote Reply
Re: The "pooper-intendent", runner's diarrhea, and Garmin/GPS [cdoug55] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cdoug55 wrote:
I grew up in Holmdel and went to Holmdel High School...putting aside that there are bathrooms, there is a patch of woods no less than 30 feet off the back of the track. If he really had an issue pretend your camping and go duck into the woods. Dude just has issues plain and simple. His lawyer is just doing the "lawyer" thing.

agree on this as a Matawan (next town over) native. its a highly wooded area. he should have done what a bear would do. was always jealous that Holmdel HS had a really nice track and we had that crushed stone crap. hell our football field always looked like garbage.

i'll be home thanksgiving weekend, maybe i'll run past his house :)
Quote Reply