Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

That feeling when....
Quote | Reply
Your parents keep complaining your too skinny...

Your wife comments its amazing how iyou aren’t ‘ripped’ given how much training you do...

Your mates comment how ‘you are over doing it ’ and all the training you are doing ‘can’t be too good for you, you’re crazy’ all while they get drink every night and get very drunk 3+ times a week....

Your mates can’t believe how you just spent x amount of money on something tri related all while they spend $100 a week on alcohol...

Urghhhhhhhh........lol
Quote Reply
Re: That feeling when.... [dunno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
dunno wrote:

Your wife comments its amazing how iyou aren’t ‘ripped’ given how much training you do...

Your mates comment how ‘you are over doing it ’ and all the training you are doing ‘can’t be too good for you, you’re crazy’ all while they get drink every night and get very drunk 3+ times a week....

Your mates can’t believe how you just spent x amount of money on something tri related all while they spend $100 a week on alcohol...

Urghhhhhhhh........lol

Did any of them express concerns about your spelling and grammar?
Quote Reply
Re: That feeling when.... [TIT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TIT wrote:

Wow someone is a little grumpy bum today....need a hug, or does being a tosser on line give you all the warm and fuzzies you need?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, why AREN'T you ripped?

(asking for a friend's wife)
Last edited by: nc452010: Jun 15, 18 4:30
Quote Reply
Re: That feeling when.... [nc452010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nc452010 wrote:
So, why AREN'T you ripped?

(asking for a friend's wife)

I’m not fat, I’m just big boned!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought we were going to talk about that feeling after you run, and you are in the car on the way home, and have to sh*t super bad, but are not sure if you are going to make it and start to panic a little bit. Then it subsides. Then you hit a stoplight and it comes back full swing and you start to sweat because it is coming down to the wire. Then you finally make it home and strip as you run to the toilet. Sit down as it is on its way out. Then have to jump in the shower right after because there is no way to clean up what you just did except for getting hosed down in the shower.

but ya your feeling is cool too i guess
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dunno wrote:
TIT wrote:

Wow someone is a little grumpy bum today....need a hug, or does being a tosser on line give you all the warm and fuzzies you need?

thatescalatedquickly.gif
Quote Reply
Re: That feeling when.... [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
dunno wrote:
TIT wrote:

thatescalatedquickly.gif

Yeah, I think he's dieting to much, lost too much weight and is training too much... Said so in the OP...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You're looking strong, have you been going to the gym?

No I'm just injured and havent worked out in a month.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dunno wrote:

Urghhhhhhhh........lol

This is a lie. Triathletes don't have friends.
Quote Reply
Re: That feeling when.... [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twinkie wrote:
I thought we were going to talk about that feeling after you run, and you are in the car on the way home, and have to sh*t super bad, but are not sure if you are going to make it and start to panic a little bit. Then it subsides. Then you hit a stoplight and it comes back full swing and you start to sweat because it is coming down to the wire. Then you finally make it home and strip as you run to the toilet. Sit down as it is on its way out. Then have to jump in the shower right after because there is no way to clean up what you just did except for getting hosed down in the shower.

Are you following me? That is exactly what I just experienced. Now as I quit laughing to get off the toilet to get hosed down- thanks for making me not feel so alone in these code brown moments. 😂
Too funny

"There are no problems in life, just many leadership and learning opportunities." SED
Quote Reply
Re: That feeling when.... [mxblues98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mxblues98 wrote:
Twinkie wrote:

Are you following me? That is exactly what I just experienced. Now as I quit laughing to get off the toilet to get hosed down- thanks for making me not feel so alone in these code brown moments. 😂
Too funny

Serious question, what do you do if you're in this state and a cop pulls you over? "Excuse me officer, I cannot control what is about to happen to the interior of my car"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dunno wrote:

You still have 10 lbs to lose
Quote Reply
Re: That feeling when.... [Twinkie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Twinkie wrote:

Ha ha. ...glad I am not the only one

Edit I responded before reading entire thread. This whole thing is awesome
Last edited by: nicholasJ: Jun 16, 18 8:55
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dunno wrote:

Urghhhhhhhh........lol

Funny, I had similar thoughts yesterday. I was at a client meeting yesterday and they had these amazing donuts. I didn't partake. Not because I didn't want a donut, but because I had eaten breakfast on my ride to the meeting so I wasn't hungry. An attorney there made a joke about me being skinny and a coworker said, "he runs a lot". A conversation ensued among all these fat people in the room about how bad running is for you.

Why is it always the fat people who seem to have this information?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A lot of my non-athlete friends seem to get confused between overdoing it and simply doing it.
Quote Reply
Re: That feeling when.... [knighty76] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
knighty76 wrote:
A lot of my non-athlete friends seem to get confused between overdoing it and simply doing it.
Oh that's good. I'll use that.
Quote Reply