Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Telling straps apart
Quote | Reply
Hi all. My fiancé is getting a wahoo tickr, same outstanding strap I use. We’re irresponsible and poor house keepers so other than organizational skills what’s the best way to tell identical HRM straps apart? I was thinking pink stickers or some nail polish on her transmitter. What does everyone else do?

I still lapped everyone on the couch!
Quote Reply
Re: Telling straps apart [Jloewe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
write your name on it with a sharpie.

A bunch of guys at masters have the exact same paddles I do. So I drew little pictures on the underside of mine, makes them easy to spot when I go to pick up my gear.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have her wash hers. Leave yours rank enough to come when you call.

Problem solved.

Pink as necessary?
Quote Reply
Re: Telling straps apart [prefersdirt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm sure you can get a pink strap for yourself if you really want it.

Or try my solution: see the 935 XT you really want at a massive deal. And buy it for her. No chest straps for her, so you can always find yours!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use my wifes nail polish to distinguish the transmitter itself (garmin unit for me). I just put a dab on and seems to hold up, not sure how it'd do on the soft strap though.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I may be assuming too much, but you likely have different chest sizes. It can go either way, but I doubt you're both identically adjusted on that strap length. You should know once you put it on--and...if you are the same, it shouldn't matter.Use a Sharpie to color something on it (a letter of the logo or something).
Quote Reply