Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Team Secondhand Racing Shopping
Quote | Reply
All right people we have Team Secondhand Racing gear!

None of it is cycling related. Just take a look and there is bound to be something you dig. All proceeds go toward Team Secondhand Racing. The money will be used for obtaining cycling, running and swiming TSR gear.

This is not for a profit this is to get this thing rolling. If you still haven't signed up for the news letter than email me at customerjon@hotmail.com.

So go to http://www.cafeshops.com/customerjon and buy buy buy!!!

Big up to hid for all his help.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Team Secondhand Racing Shopping [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the shop. I ordered some stuff this morning. Just out of curiosity what is the margin on the stuff you are selling? Will you at some point make a profit.
Quote Reply
Re: Team Secondhand Racing Shopping [Shad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your looking at roughly %25 mark up. Yes this is price gouging of the highest order. As of right now Team Secondhand Racing is kinda a joke.."That Mr. Tibbs is crazy! What a finny little nerd." So I see interest in the whole concept ending in about 10 minutes.

The mark up is high to build up a nest egg to get stuff people really want, start a web site, bug shop owners and race directors. Capitol creation. Pain in the ass.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what are you talking about "not cycling related" I have seen Kenny Souza racing in that thong without the logo!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thongs for the girlfriend and coffee mugs for me. What more could an athlete need?

Brett
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what a great selection.... I'm sure my wife would love a secondhand thong.
Quote Reply