Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
TT is over, thread now follows Bjorn's progress next 3 days.....
Quote | Reply
So in the Bjorn bike racing thread I put it up to Jason to come up with some stuff for prizes in a contest to guess the winning margin he will have tomorrow. It's assuming a lot, but what the hell, he's our boy..Here is Jasons reply;

Lets do it- itll be fun!

The person who closest predicts Bjorns victory time(if he wins, lets not count our chickens before they hatch now) will win a HED Package containing a Fleece HED beanie and a pair of HED socks.

Jason Goldberg CSCS, PES
Director of Performance Enhancement and Athlete Management at FIT Multisports
Multisport Coaching and Professional Athlete Management

By the way, I guessed 50 seconds.....Monty
Last edited by: monty: Feb 15, 07 12:08
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Bjorn's winning margin in tt tomorrow, win some swag.... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My guess doesnt officially count but I say 40 seconds. (someone else can take my guess too bc I dont count)

Jason Goldberg
FIT Multisports
Last edited by: jasonogk: Feb 14, 07 17:48
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Bjorn's winning margin in tt tomorrow, win some swag.... [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
63 Seconds.

Lewis
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
48 seconds is my guess
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Bjorn's winning margin in tt tomorrow, win some swag.... [glbrum] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
29 seconds.

Quote | Reply

Doesn't the person on the price is right who says 1 win more often?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
43 seconds

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
65 seconds
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I love games!

51 sec.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1:11

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
55 seconds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alright, I'm in. I predict that there are a couple of motivated riders in the TdB. Bjorn will win, but they will ride hard and limit the losses to 42 seconds.

-C

------------------------------------------------------------
Any run that doesn't include pooping in someone's front yard is a win.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
12 secs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
68 seconds
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gee, I wouldn't count out the fellow in third place. He should be really fresh since this is Nery's first race in two years, after an, um, e-hem 'vacation' from bike racing....

p.s.

Bjorn beats Delong by 8 seconds.
Last edited by: roady: Feb 14, 07 17:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
21 seconds.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
18 secs
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Bjorn's winning margin in tt tomorrow, win some swag.... [jasonogk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
7sec

mckenzie
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
27 seconds
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
81 seconds
Quote Reply
Re: Guess Bjorn's winning margin in tt tomorrow, win some swag.... [xtremrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
8 secs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
46 sec.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
0. He wont win.

Ok, that's my quess even though I think he will probably win...you never know about flats and such.

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Quote Reply

Prev Next