Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Syntace Ultralites with aero drink system?
Quote | Reply
How well do the C2 Ultralites work with an aero drink system? I've used the C2 streamliners with a profile drink system and was very happy with the setup. Do the curves in the ultralite provide less contact area for the water bottle?

Any other thoughts on the two bars? The 70 grams difference between the two is not an overriding factor in my choice. Cost difference isn't that large either.

sweet
Quote Reply
Re: Syntace Ultralites with aero drink system? [Sweet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure which Syntace you are talking about. There is the C2 and The Streamliner, not a "C2 Streamliner." I assume that you are talking about the C2, and yes, the profile fits beautifully on the C2s. I like the curves on the C2 b/c they give me the perfect hand position and leverage for "semi aero" position like on long gradual climbs.

I think you'll like the C2s. Good Luck,

David
* Ironman for Life! (Blog) * IM Everyday Hero Video * Daggett Shuler Law *
Disclaimer: I have personal and professional relationships with many athletes, vendors, and organizations in the triathlon world.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can't comment on the Profile bottle as I'm not familiar with it but the C2 Ultralites or C2 Steamliners work very well with the Syntace Jetstream bottle. Have both sets of these bars and both are very comfy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The C2 works fine with the Profile aero drinks system - it fits very snuggly
Quote Reply