Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sync Ergonomics Project 0.2
Quote | Reply
Have been tinkering with trying a tilted / high-hands front end and am considering their Project 0.2 kit. Has anyone tried it / has a view on their set-up? I've seen it more and more in races, including on a few of the Zwift Tri Academy bikes.

I'd be running it on a Canyon Speedmax, instead of the current Canyon L bend extensions. Alternative would be to buy the Canyon tilt adapter and something like the 51 Speedshop Ultimate extensions but this would likely result in a lower overall set-up. The Sync option would also be a fraction of the price...
Quote Reply
Re: Sync Ergonomics Project 0.2 [Bertrand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I looked at it a while back, i like the bends on their extensions. Unfortunately they don't ship to the US so that's about as far as it went. Multitudes of places sell armpad shims now (and much cheaper) - some of the new profile design extensions have a similar shape as well.

My Blog - http://leegoocrap.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Sync Ergonomics Project 0.2 [Belgian_Waffle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Belgian_Waffle wrote:
Have been tinkering with trying a tilted / high-hands front end and am considering their Project 0.2 kit. Has anyone tried it / has a view on their set-up? I've seen it more and more in races, including on a few of the Zwift Tri Academy bikes.

I'd be running it on a Canyon Speedmax, instead of the current Canyon L bend extensions. Alternative would be to buy the Canyon tilt adapter and something like the 51 Speedshop Ultimate extensions but this would likely result in a lower overall set-up. The Sync option would also be a fraction of the price...

Hi just wondered what set up you ended up choosing and how you like it?
Last edited by: Boab T: May 6, 20 7:01
Quote Reply
Re: Sync Ergonomics Project 0.2 [Boab T] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did purchase their full kit and am still running the wedges and the arm cups. I am quite happy with those. May try higher edges ones like the Kismet, D2Z or Wattshop at some point but they do more than a good job for the moment. Regarding the extensions and after a few try-outs, I ultimately switched to USE 40 degrees. So, if you're interesting in the bars, do let me know!
Quote Reply
Re: Sync Ergonomics Project 0.2 [Belgian_Waffle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for your feedback. Did you not like the shape of the bars? I guess everyone has their own preference. I’d be interested in the bars but you can’t seem to buy the pads/wedges separately and I was really wanting it all. Cheers.
Quote Reply