Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swiss Side to US
Quote | Reply
Has anybody here purchased Swiss Side wheel sets and had shipped to the US? What sort of import/duty/taxes did you need to pay? How recently did you buy? Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Swiss Side to US [Flanagan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Hadrons. I didn't pay anything for vat, import or duty. Just shipping. Bought them four years ago though. They took months to appear.
Quote Reply
Re: Swiss Side to US [dangle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have you been happy with them otherwise?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. If I were to do it all over again, I would have bought HED wheels though. It was cool to have something different. Fantastic build quality other than a burr coming out of a spoke hole that took a couple punctures to figure out. They ride great and definitely have some womp womp noise to them if you're into that sort of thing (that may be specific to the 80 mm rims though). They have sat hanging from a wall unused for a couple of years. The resale value in the USA is pretty bad from being so unknown here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Flanagan wrote:
Has anybody here purchased Swiss Side wheel sets and had shipped to the US? What sort of import/duty/taxes did you need to pay? How recently did you buy? Thanks!

I bought one Hadron 800 Ultimate rear wheel last summer and had to pay $104 USD for import duty. It only took a week to arrive. Very fast wheel.
Quote Reply