Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Swimming and streaming/ listening to music
Quote | Reply
Blah blah I am weak I need music. Y'all are so much better than me.

For those who have ADD and need more stimuli..Help.

Signed up for a another ironman, but basically find swimming mind - numbing boring. Have had the finis products in past- love the bone conduction, mp3s do not exist anymore. I play for spodify premium already. any suggestions for products that actually work?
Quote Reply
Re: Swimming and streaming/ listening to music [Annelizabethrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just swim when the synchro team is practicing and listen to whatever they're playing. Of course, they play the same song over and over and over.... and over..... and over.... then a break to discuss the routine, and over..... and over....

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Re: Swimming and streaming/ listening to music [Annelizabethrun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you can find a swim radio that actually lasts more than 3 months, please start a new thread and let us all know. I've gone through countless "swim" radios and even more headsets that go with them... and finally gave up.

Athlinks / Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Aftershox has a swim bone-conduction model coming out sometime this summer. Called the Xtrainerz. I'm eagerly waiting for it to be released.
Quote Reply