I can do a 10x100 SCY on the 1:30 and hold 1:22-1:25. My current 1650 (off the wall) is 25:00 (avg 1:31). In my prime school days I was doing 100 SCY in 0:56.0. I don't expect to get back there, but my stroke shouldn't be THIS ugly.
So why is my right hand (the arm with the watch) off picking apples instead of going in front of me?
1. I bobble my head around. That is a hang over from water polo days + a lot of sighting in rough water.
2. My left arm looks decent, but I don't breathe to my right and I'm really not interested in doing bilateral breathing. I do about 20% of my workout doing bilateral or 3/2/1 breathing.
3. My right hand sculls when I'm reached out front, probably to hold my big head up.
4. My right foot drops waaay down to help me pop my head up.
5. I need to lose my 30 pounds of bioprene. It is too cold in the ocean to do that just yet. Soon...
Ok. So how do I fix this? Help a sister out.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Plagued by PF. Now I just swim.