Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Superfroq 70.3 Hotel Recommendations
Quote | Reply
Any advice on Hotel Recommendation. Within walking distance of T1 and the start?

N+1
Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Superfroq 70.3 Hotel Recommendations [alexne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pier South Resort.
Quote Reply
Re: Superfroq 70.3 Hotel Recommendations [alexne] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pier South is the best place. If you want to be a bit further away (not far) from the center of the action there are plenty of condo rentals on Seacoast. There is also a motel on Seacoast that is probably cheaper than Pier South but I have never stayed there.

------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.
Quote Reply
Re: Superfroq 70.3 Hotel Recommendations [Jon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty expensive though no? I took a look a few weeks ago and I thought it was $400+ per night
Quote Reply
Re: Superfroq 70.3 Hotel Recommendations [jeremyebrock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, Pier South is not going to be cheap. I didn't realize it was that much. If you are looking for cheaper motel you will have to go east towards the freeway. There are a few on Palm I believe and some off the freeway. Never stayed at any of them so I can't speak to their quality.

If you are looking to rent a place or a room for the race let me know. I might be able to hook you up with some places in town. (I know my kid would be happy to rent you his room however the cleaning fee might be too much)

------------------------------
The first time man split the atom was when the atom tried to hold Jens Voigt's wheel, but cracked.
Last edited by: BigDig: Dec 12, 19 8:48
Quote Reply