Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Super shoes banned in UK

Re: Super shoes banned in UK [synthetic] [ In reply to ]

So did you actually read the list of allowed shoes or were you just not able to control your strange fetish for bashing new shoes? Which super shoe has been banned? It appears that even the most evil of all "bouncy shoes", the alphafly, is allowed for road? As is the dragonfly for track.

https://www.worldathletics.org/...tion-shoes-published

Hate to break it to you...but they're not banned. Just says that all runners have to follow the rules laid out last year about commercial availability.

Re: Super shoes banned in UK [ADabs] [ In reply to ]

People see what they want/expect to see.

Re: Super shoes banned in UK [ADabs] [ In reply to ]

ADabs wrote:
So did you actually read the list of allowed shoes or were you just not able to control your strange fetish for bashing new shoes? Which super shoe has been banned? It appears that even the most evil of all "bouncy shoes", the alphafly, is allowed for road? As is the dragonfly for track.

https://www.worldathletics.org/...tion-shoes-published

Someone mentioned the track rules apply for the road, so alpha would be out

OK, but it doesn't actually say that anywhere. This "someone" has also not actually read the rules or list. This list is literally a chart that breaks it into categories of track, field events, road, and xc. If the track rules applied to road I would have to get some dragonflys for my next marathon because my Bondis are not allowed on track.

Best click and read content behind the headlines you post or the next one is going to be from the onion. Wouldnt want you to embarass yourself here.
Last edited by: ADabs: Mar 9, 21 14:19

Re: Super shoes banned in UK [ In reply to ]

well that didn't go as expected. . .

Thank god no one will be allowed to use the takumi sen in the sub 800 events 😀

out over your skis on this one!

HAHAHAHAHAHA...well researched.

DFRU - Detta Family Racing Unit...the kids like it and we all get out and after it...gotta keep the fam involved!

After following your link, and actually looking down the ‘Road list’ I think a more appropriate title for your post would be ‘All super shoes confirmed as allowed in the UK’?

afraid you've done mental gymnastics that Katelyn Ohashi would be proud of here if that's what you take away from it. Have a sneaky little read of the approved shoes list, Its actually the case, as others have mentioned, that literally every super shoe I'm aware of is allowed.

Re: Super shoes banned in UK [dfru] [ In reply to ]

I feel that I and the rest of us have allowed the troll to keep rearing his head from under his bridge. This will be my first time here, but it is now appropriate to block this person so that I don't enable him further.

Re: Super shoes banned in UK [turdburgler] [ In reply to ]

Yeah, we're gonna lock this one down.

----------------------------------
Editor-in-Chief, Slowtwitch.com | Twitter