Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Super League have a podcast and it's hilarious
Quote | Reply
Will McCloy and Macca spend much of Episode 1 busting Tim Don's balls for being old and slow in the SLT Arena Games; Tim, the entertaining beast that he is, joining in on the fun. They also have Challenge Miami winner Jodie Stimpson as a guest.

Topics include Beth Potter, the sub-7 sub-8 (no new significant info), the upcoming SLT Arena Games in Rotterdam, as well as the London ones.

Tim: I raced Marten van Riel when he was 12 and I was 46.

McCloy to Tim: it's odd, because you were tenth in transition time but you were also tenth in athletic time. [Out of 10 competitors - OP]
Tim: Consistency is king, I'm a big believer in that.

McCloy: you, Tim, went from 157 to 135 [heart rate] at the end of that, so that's not too bad! You had a nice low heart rate!
Tim: I'll take that! That's good.
McCloy: yeah, I don't wanna hear anyone say a word against you mate, I'll defend you to the death. Which for you is only going to be a few years away!
Tim: I was in the first vaccine batch because I was so old.

Frankly, I haven't heard a podcast this entertaining in a while.

https://superleaguetriathlon.com/...selection-surprises/

"FTP is a bit 2015, don't you think?" - Gustav Iden
Last edited by: kajet: Apr 16, 21 0:32
Quote Reply
Re: Super League have a podcast and it's hilarious [kajet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That was great, thanks for sharing. And it prompted me to go back and watch the London arena games race which I hadn't caught yet.

Worth knowing, if you click the "watch video" button at the top you get to see the zoom/teams call giving you faces to go with the audio.

Cheers, Rich.
Quote Reply