Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad

https://instagram.com/sunnygarcia/?hl=en
Most recent post, anyone know the story?

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [tailgunner] [ In reply to ]

I just saw the post and was looking here to see who had more info

Yellowfin Endurance Coaching and Bike Fits
USAT Level 1, USAC Level 3

TRS has covered it in a very Politically Correct manner. I think it was brought up here, but the thread was quickly deleted.

Holy crap, that grammar game... brah.

@floathammerholdon | @partners_in_tri

while I was in Kona for Iron man this weak excuse for a human hurt a woman that I love dearly and some how got to leave our country without the police even questioning him witch is baffling but I know what you did Macca and and I hope my friend comes out and tells her story because sitting in the police station with her dealing with that and later having to take her to the hospital makes me wonder how a monster like you can walk around acting like you did nothing wrong but I believe justice will come to you and I hope that anyone that sponsors you or does anything with you kicks you to the curb because you deserve at least that and I pray to God that your daughters never come across a man like you #JusticeShouldBeServed #youcantlieyourwayoutofthis

What the heck is this about?

---------------------------
''Sweeney - you can both crush your AG *and* cruise in dead last!! đŸ˜‚ '' Murphy's Law

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]

Macca has been ACCUSED of sexually assaulting a female while in Mona.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [mdoucette77] [ In reply to ]

I can see how this is going to play out as my family is going through something like this right now and I am not on the accused side of the situation. If this is what I am reading between the lines it is, I hope he gets everything he deserves and has to come back onto US soil to face his victim.

This is the most horrific act that can happen to a female and if I could face my daughters attacker and not go to jail, the world would have one less person to ever do this again.
Last edited by: BMANX: Nov 7, 15 16:00

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [Sweeney] [ In reply to ]

Is this the most recent instagram the OP is referring to? I have no idea how to use instagram, when I went to the link, I just see some pictures of tri.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [auto208562] [ In reply to ]

Me either. Just clicked on the picture of Macca and the above quote appears.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [BMANX] [ In reply to ]

BMANX wrote:
I can see how this is going to play out as my family is going through something like this right now and I am not on the accused side of the situation. If this is what I am reading between the lines it is, I hope he gets everything he deserves and has to come back onto US soil to face his victim.

This is the most horrific act that can happen to a female and if I could face my daughters attacker and not go to jail, the world would have one less person to ever do this again.

My sincere, best wishes for your family member. As the father of 3 girls, there is little that frightens me more then them being a victim of such a crime.

That said, I'd gather that many people said things similar to the above about Patrick Kane recently...and look how that case turned out. The accusations should be fully investigated, and if there is merit, Macca should face those charges. We should be careful of assuming guilt or innocence, especially since there has been zero evidence presented at this time. We only know there is an accusation.

But if the charges have merit.....fook him.

Chicago Cubs - 2016 WORLD SERIES Champions!!!!

"If ever the time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." - Samuel Adams

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [ErickBar] [ In reply to ]

ErickBar wrote:
Me either. Just clicked on the picture of Macca and the above quote appears.

Here's a direct link: https://instagram.com/...taken-by=sunnygarcia

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)

Just need to make sure all the facts are know before judgment.

I had my best friend in high school be accused by an ex girlfriend of rape. No fun the stress he had to deal with to prove he was innocent.

Not commenting on this accusation.

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [mdoucette77] [ In reply to ]

mdoucette77 wrote:
TRS has covered it in a very Politically Correct manner. I think it was brought up here, but the thread was quickly deleted.

You know, I listened to that. To me, it was his way of talking about it given the lack of detail at the time. He basically opened the podcast with it and spent quite a bit of time on the topic - or at least gave a lot of air to the story from the Aussie program. Hobbs is a smart guy, and he doesn't like Macca... that was his way of getting this out there in my opinion. Had it not been for his podcast, I wouldn't have heard about it and I'm probably not the only one.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [AndresLD] [ In reply to ]

Right. He said he was "forced" to defend Macca. A thinly veiled attempt to get it out there. IMO.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [Pat0] [ In reply to ]

Guess who will be the next guest on TRS Radio this week :)

Pat0 wrote:
Right. He said he was "forced" to defend Macca. A thinly veiled attempt to get it out there. IMO.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [sp1ke] [ In reply to ]

Yeah, Ben is the bad guy in all of this. Oh, wait...never mind.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [legalgooner] [ In reply to ]

It's hard to be more of a self-promoting douche canoe than Macca, but Ben does it.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [owen.] [ In reply to ]

You are missing the point, but that's fine. Hate on.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [legalgooner] [ In reply to ]

Arguing about the validity of the Sunny's post is not fair to either Macca or the woman involved so there is nothing to discuss there. Let's let the Hawaii Five Oh figure that one out.

Ben attempting to boost his infamy by character assassination of a former Ironman world champion... definitely discussable. Remember, innocent until proven guilty.

Thanks for the reminder.

owen. wrote:
Ben attempting to boost his infamy by character assassination of a former Ironman world champion... definitely discussable. Remember, innocent until proven guilty.

Agreed. Its wrong and potentially libelous to posts something on the internet that accuses another person of serious misdeeds. This Sunny was a big shot surfer, but he also is an ex-con with a big-mouth reputation. Until I hear something about this from a trustworthy source I'm ignoring this story.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's

did you even listen to what Ben had to say about the story? Basically said same thing as you - innocent till proven guilty and he called out the aussie reporters for lack of professionalism and fanning the rumor flames. If anything bitch about those guys. but hey, you dont like Ben, thats your right. haters gonna hate.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [BMANX] [ In reply to ]

bmanx, can I also add my condolences to your family member and I hope that the situation resolves itself as swiftly and in as positive a manner as possible.

Best wishes from Germany, Simon.

-------------------------------
´Get the most aero and light bike you can get. With the aero advantage you can be saving minutes and with the weight advantage you can be saving seconds. In a race against the clock both matter.´

BMANX

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]

History shows that macca loves an online fight. Never avoids one.

Until now.

His silence is well ... Damning.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.

Re: Sunny Garcia/Macca-sounds pretty bad [PJC] [ In reply to ]

Macca has been an accident waiting to happen for about 15 years

Prev Next