Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stupidest looking thing I have seen - 2004 Athens Triathlon postcard
Quote | Reply
I can't believe that someone thought that this would be a good representation of triathlon. You decide

http://cgi.ebay.com/...DVW#ebayphotohosting

AzoTus Tongue
Quote Reply
Re: Stupidest looking thing I have seen - 2004 Athens Triathlon postcard [AzoTus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're right. that just makes me mad.

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Re: Stupidest looking thing I have seen - 2004 Athens Triathlon postcard [AzoTus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess I know what I should wear for halloween.???

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I dig it.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Stupidest looking thing I have seen - 2004 Athens Triathlon postcard [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They did that to all the sports...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. Unbelievable. I shudder to think of what was spent on the design. Truely aweful.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
give me 4 of them! one for each trash can!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think it pissed itself!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
that looks like me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Stupidest looking thing I have seen - 2004 Athens Triathlon postcard [elund] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Boy, it sure IS goofy lookin.

And what IS the strange creature??

And, yes, whatever the strange animal is, it sure looks like it got a bit nervous holding that strange bike and wet itself really well....

Where would you want to swim ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, I didn't think we would ever see anything more stupid looking than Zippo or whatever the hell that lame Atlanta '96 mascot was. . .So dumb I forgot the name. But this. . .it is truly something ONLY Tibbsy could love. Awful!
Quote Reply
Re: Stupidest looking thing I have seen - 2004 Athens Triathlon postcard [Greg/ORD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"holding that strange bike"

you know, you're right. but look closely at the bike. first of all, it's got no top-tube. not uci-legal, and not really aero, but they've got the right idea in a screwed-up-titanflex sort of way. second of all, it's got a disc wheel! that's gonna be one fast blob!

or maybe this is the most uninspirational marketing ploy ever

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply
Re: Stupidest looking thing I have seen - 2004 Athens Triathlon postcard [vidaeboa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
check out those ian thorpe feet!

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Stupidest looking thing I have seen - 2004 Athens Triathlon postcard [desert dude] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder what his VOmax it like

AzoTus Tongue
Quote Reply