Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stryd Run Pod w/ BowFlex BXT6 Treadmill
Quote | Reply
Recently, I ordered a Stryd and I paired it with my Garmin 735. I’m having issues with the Stryd Pod’s pace going all over. I have Stryd Zones data field on my watch. I have the watch on Indoor Run mode, GPS turned off, the pod is connected, and I am using a Garmin HRM. The treadmill is brand new too. Any suggestions on what I’m doing wrong with the Stryd pod? I only purchased it since I am becoming a frequent treadmill runner. Does anyone know if my BowFlex is already accurate? Thanks!!
Last edited by: Taggart_: Jan 25, 20 15:23
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd Run Pod w/ BowFlex BXT6 Treadmill [Taggart_] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Taggart_ wrote:
Recently, I ordered a Stryd and I paired it with my Garmin 735. I’m having issues with the Stryd Pod’s pace going all over. I have Stryd Zones data field on my watch. I have the watch on Indoor Run mode, GPS turned off, the pod is connected, and I am using a Garmin HRM. The treadmill is brand new too. Any suggestions on what I’m doing wrong with the Stryd pod? I only purchased it since I am becoming a frequent treadmill runner. Does anyone know if my BowFlex is already accurate? Thanks!!

In the sensors menu check the Stryd footpod sensor and be sure it is set to always use for pace and cadence. If this isn’t set the watch may be using the built in accelerometer.
Quote Reply