Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stryd - Garmin connectivty issue
Quote | Reply
Not sure where this issue lies (Stryd or Garmin)

Got the Stryd Powermeter a few weeks ago, and download from Garmin Connect IQ Store: Stryd IQ, Stryd Power and Stryd Live Companion.

When I open and begin to use the Stryd Widget from my Garmin Vivoactive HR to use (only indoors so far) it on for only about 10 seconds before it errors out and I get the IQ screen and that is it.

anyone have any ideas why this is happening?
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd - Garmin connectivty issue [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm having similar issues are reached out to Stryd here's the response I received:

Thank you for contacting Stryd, and I appreciate that you like our product! I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties.

Can you share the model and firmware of your device?

You ran into a bug in our software that affects only a very small number of runners. The development team is aware of this problem, and trying to find the root cause of the problem. We expect to have updated firmware available in the near future, and may reach out to you for help testing the new firmware. Please continue to use your Stryd, and see the problem reappears.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'll keep you posted if I learn anything else.
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd - Garmin connectivty issue [hwangnyc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hwangnyc wrote:
I'm having similar issues are reached out to Stryd here's the response I received:

Thank you for contacting Stryd, and I appreciate that you like our product! I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties.

Can you share the model and firmware of your device?

You ran into a bug in our software that affects only a very small number of runners. The development team is aware of this problem, and trying to find the root cause of the problem. We expect to have updated firmware available in the near future, and may reach out to you for help testing the new firmware. Please continue to use your Stryd, and see the problem reappears.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

I'll keep you posted if I learn anything else.

Thanks. I have emailed Stryd with these details.

How long have you notice this issue?

It was an impluse purchase, so i am a little on the fence with it anyways so i rather just return it than have this linger
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd - Garmin connectivty issue [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It has been a very infrequent experience. But when it happens it's VERY frustrating. It's happened maybe 3 times and I've had it for about 6 months. About 6 runs a week. Overall I've been pleased with it.
Quote Reply
Re: Stryd - Garmin connectivty issue [hwangnyc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi All,

Thanks for your posts.

Please email me directly at angus@stryd.com and I will help.

Best,
Angus
Quote Reply