Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Strava or Garmin Connect heart rate reports (total in zones for multiple activities)
Quote | Reply
Is there a report in Strava or Garmin connect that shows how much training I've done in the different zones over a period of time? For example, a report that shows the zone break down for a week, month, 6 months, etc?

I know I can see this for a given activity, but I'd like to see how long I'm spending in each zone for more than one activity.

Thanks

Not a coach. Not a FOP Tri/swimmer/biker/runner. Barely a MOP AGer.
But I'm learning and making progress.
Quote Reply
Re: Strava or Garmin Connect heart rate reports (total in zones for multiple activities) [LEBoyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I haven't seen anything like this - you'd probably have to write a program to capture the data.

https://www.strava.com/...tes/zachary_mckinney
Quote Reply
Re: Strava or Garmin Connect heart rate reports (total in zones for multiple activities) [plant_based] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks.

How do most people monitor how much time they are training in different zones?

With this data in both Connect and Strava, you'd think they'd let you down load it.

Quote Reply
Re: Strava or Garmin Connect heart rate reports (total in zones for multiple activities) [LEBoyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I do it on the Dashboard in trainingpeaks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LEBoyd wrote:
Is there a report in Strava or Garmin connect that shows how much training I've done in the different zones over a period of time? For example, a report that shows the zone break down for a week, month, 6 months, etc?

I know I can see this for a given activity, but I'd like to see how long I'm spending in each zone for more than one activity.

Thanks

Check out intervals.icu for use with Strava and Chrome.

ETA: also check ConnectStats app.
Last edited by: SummitAK: May 31, 20 20:46
Quote Reply
Re: Strava or Garmin Connect heart rate reports (total in zones for multiple activities) [SummitAK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I'll take a look at these.

Quote Reply