Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Steelers are hurting my training!
Quote | Reply
Anyone else here in Steelers Nation?

The game was like its own interval training!!

Go Steelers!!!

http://www.trizilla.com

http://www.trizilla.com

And by the way. They're real, and they're spectacular!
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [140.6] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was totally awesome.

To bring it on topic, I'd like to see WTC give the BUS a celebrity slot to Kona after he retires.

Gerard, do you make a frame strong enough to take the pounding from the BUS' quads? I think they better put the BUS on some EPO this week so that he provides some level of utility next weekend in the 4th quarter against the Broncos at Mile High :-).

Go Steelers.

Dev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It made me ill. It was disgusting and leaves a horrid taste in my mouth.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One for the thumb in '81. OK I'll take '06.
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [Du-Blue] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its been a quarter century, let's not look past Mile High...
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
It was totally awesome.

It *almost* offsets the horrendous crime of a Pats/Broncos game. Worst... call... ever. Game changing, 14 point turnaround. This is setting up to be a very very lame superbowl if Seattle loses. Of course, then again it already is doomed to be by virtue of the venue... Detroit? Are they kidding? NO MORE INDOOR SUPERBOWLS and NO MORE CRAP LOCATIONS. Limit them to San Diego, Tampa, Miami, Arizona, Pasadena, Jacksonville, even Carolina & Houston. ARRRRGGG!

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [Aztec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey some of us in Detroit thought a Pittsburg Chicago matchup in Detroit would have been Awesome. Heck even a Indy CHI.

But now we just hold out hope for Pittsburg.

Oh ya I want to see the superbowl at Lambau Field That would be Awesome. Ok I would settle for Buffalo.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Jan 16, 06 8:14
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My solution: I ride my bike on the trainer in the garage and ride while I watch. The only downside, when the ref's changed the call on the interception, I just about fell over, not to mention the neighbors heard my screams of expletives.

Some of the worst officiating I've ever seen from the NFL this past weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a game!! The f%*cked up interception call...oh my. And what was with that illegal procedure call?

What was even better was watching the Patriots get beat the way they have taken everybody down the last 4 years.
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If by that you mean that the Pats beat themselves the way that they've beat everyone else... then you're right. The only team that beat the Pats was the Pats... and the Refs.
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [bpq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course I'm talking about turnovers, which is exactly whay they have been great at capitalizing on, along with the short field. That's what killed them...not the refs. There was a couple of other calls I would have called pass intereferenes before that one in the end zone. Let's just all hope there is no controversial calls in the title games and Super Bowl.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I felt of the rollers when Bettis lost the ball at the goal lines in the last minutes of the game, and I am not even a fan...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome!!!

Was a season tix holder for 5 year when I lived in da burgh

have seen them all over the country - it is great no matter the venue there are always tons of Steeler fans -

like I said to a friend Sat afternoon - could not wait to see the boys spank that pony - guess I'm going to be saying the same thing all this week too - spank that pony and beat that horse

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]Hey some of us in Detroit thought a Pittsburg Chicago matchup in Detroit would have been Awesome. Heck even a Indy CHI.

Oh ya I want to see the superbowl at Lambau Field That would be Awesome. Ok I would settle for Buffalo.[/reply]

I agree. This is football. Play all Superbowls for the LOMBARDI trophy on HIS field - in the snow. Yeah. The panzy asses can either suck it up or go home crying. I'm sure some want to move the hall of fame to, maybe, Miami? Sure ....

Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [rroof] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply][.reply]Hey some of us in Detroit thought a Pittsburg Chicago matchup in Detroit would have been Awesome. Heck even a Indy CHI.

Oh ya I want to see the superbowl at Lambau Field That would be Awesome. Ok I would settle for Buffalo.[./reply]

I agree. This is football. Play all Superbowls for the LOMBARDI trophy on HIS field - in the snow. Yeah. The panzy asses can either suck it up or go home crying. I'm sure some want to move the hall of fame to, maybe, Miami? Sure ....[/reply]

Both the Steelers and Broncos would gladly play the SuperBowl in GB in January. Weather in Denver is going to be cold but clear next Sunday. If Denver's defense could rattle Brady and NE I wonder what they will do to Rothlisberger? Plus the Steelers have to deal with that psychological mile high thingy? :-) Go Broncos.

--------------
Frank,
An original Ironman and the Inventor of PowerCranks
Last edited by: Frank Day: Jan 16, 06 16:36
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [Frank Day] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frank is a Bronco fan ? My esteemed opinion of him is now officially shattered. Moreover, he lives in East Bay area? A Bronco fan from East Bay? How did you ever get by on Sundays?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]Frank is a Bronco fan ? My esteemed opinion of him is now officially shattered. Moreover, he lives in East Bay area? A Bronco fan from East Bay? How did you ever get by on Sundays?[/reply]

The only thing worse than a Bronco fan is a Raider fan.

clm, KC and Green Bay fan, but the Steelers are OK too

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have been a Steeler addict ever since my father in law got me hooked. However, I feel so badly for Tony Dungy (sp?) What a great guy and what a terrible year for him. It will be hard to control myself if I hear someone blame the colts poor season finale on him.

Dan

http://www.aiatriathlon.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That game nearly killed me.

My lungs were toast for days - watched it in a bar, which unfortunately for me is not subject to any rules about smokers. *cough*

The best part of watching there was definitely the chants of "CUT THAT MEAT" and "DECAF!" whenever they showed Peyton. Some of you will know what I'm talking about.

I might have to jump on a plane this weekend if I can score tickets in Denver...
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [dtreeps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

When Bettis fumbled I almost spilt my iron over my primanti's n' that !

BTW is A primanti Bros. Sandwich good tri food?
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [dustdevil] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Of course I'm talking about turnovers, which is exactly whay they have been great at capitalizing on, along with the short field. That's what killed them...not the refs. There was a couple of other calls I would have called pass intereferenes before that one in the end zone. Let's just all hope there is no controversial calls in the title games and Super Bowl.

Wrong. That bogus call GAVE Denver what was between a 7 and 14 point turnaround.

Someone mentioned that the players wouldn't want the SB in cold climes. That's not the reason. It's the owners and their desire for bigtime corporate skyboxes, as well as a fan-friendly environment. SOFT.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [Alpern] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]

The best part of watching there was definitely the chants of "CUT THAT MEAT" and "DECAF!" whenever they showed Peyton. Some of you will know what I'm talking about.

[/reply]

that's funny. i watched the game by myself, but still did a bunch of D-CAF cheers in my apartment. I'd forgotten about the "Cut That Meet" chant....
I gotta say, he's not much of a playoff QB, but those commercials are kind of funny.
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers are hurting my training! [Aztec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How can it be a turnaround of 14 points? Are we even talking about the same play? Besides, tough to win a game with 5 turnovers. They should have kept off of the Visa commercials, because the 5 layers of security didn't do much last night for T Brady.

It doesn't matter, because the BLACK AND GOLD Steeler nation is gonna roll next weekend!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today the official's association said that they made the wrong call on the Troy Palamalou interception catch/no catch. Do you think they would have admitted their mistake if the Colts would have scored on that last drive and tied it or worse yet won?

Growing up in Pittsburgh now in KY, Steeler football will be ingrained in me forever. I was jumping up and down all over the living room during that last quarter. My Steeler Dogs (Golden Retriever and Black Cocker Spaniel) must have thought I was crazy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Da-Da-Da-Da-Ta-Da - Charge!

We're from the town with that great football team,
We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Chuck Noll and all his friends are all on the field.
Go out and get them Steelers.

Bradshaw, and Rocky, and Franco and Lynn,
We love you Pittsburgh Steelers.
It's been many years in coming,
just keep that Steelers machinery humming

Defense, Defense, make them scramble, intercept that ball.
Defense, Defense, keeps the Steelers always best of all!
Mean Joe, Mean Joe, do your thing against the other team,
You start from year to year, we're so glad you play here,
Now join with me, and sing the Steelers cheer-er-ER!

We're from the town with that great football team,
We cheer the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Winning's a habit, not only a dream,
Go out and get them Steelers!

Gerela's Gorrilas are here for the show,
and so is Franco's Army,
It's been many years in coming,
just keep that Steelers machinery humming.

Offense, Offense, take that football whole way up the field!
Offense, Offense, let's score and score and never ever yield!
Franco, Franco, can you believe we have a running game?

The Steelers are so great, and so hard to overrate,
Good things, will come, to those who work and wait.

Charge!

Quote Reply

Prev Next