Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Starting point for a more relaxed frame?
Quote | Reply
I have been riding a 56cm Cervelo P3c for the past 3 years. My body and bones are aging as I will be 55 this year. I am considering a change of frame and I am looking for some starting suggestions for a more relaxed Tri-Frame.....the P3c has gotten a bit aggressive for me, or to say it another way, I am getting to be an old fart in need of something that will be more loving and gentle on my bod. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: Starting point for a more relaxed frame? [Cervelofella] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Softride or a titanflex. Are you having trouble in a flat back aero position or is it more of a harsh ride problem?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm 68, have ridden a P3C(61")for 3 years and still feel great. Not world class but have finished IMFL last 3 years. Wonder if something else is going on---psychological issues. Maybe you have new bike fever. In that case write yourself a Prescription for a new bike. The new S3 looks very compelling. Or you could just turn and seat post around and add more spacers. Good Luck
Quote Reply
Re: Starting point for a more relaxed frame? [gmellish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you have a point there. Newbikeitis is a disease that rears it head every fall. Perhaps a good wash, lube and new chain will do the trick. If all else fails, a new disk and tire should alleviate the fever. ;-)

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Spacers, what is that? ;-)
Quote Reply