Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stage 13 Spoiler Spoiler
Quote | Reply
tomorrow, someone WILL do it again...there will be race results/ race description in a title...
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 13 Spoiler Spoiler [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tomorrow's Saturday. get your a$$es to the LBS or somewhere with cable and watch it live. Redbones in Somerville, MA will be having a group ride followed by breakfast and le tour. Check out the thread on theaters broadcasting oln for more info. should be good times.

For those who have to work tomorrow I'm sorry... you can be sure I won't be the a$$hole putting results in the title.

"If ginseng really does aid in mental clarity, we're encouraging Brit to drink up." -E! Online
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 13 Spoiler Spoiler [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
no way in hell I'll log on anywhere before watching the coverage

Why you gotta be that way, Francois?

I was hoping to watch the "spoiling" events unfold here tomorrow. You ruined my slowtwitch viewing pleasure. thanks.

==================================
but I can deal with the angels, cause it ain’t me they’re here to claim. it’s a good night for blowing ‘em off til some other day
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 13 SPoiler: Spoiler Spoiler [minny expat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry if spoiled the spoiler...won't happen again...

I have added a spoiler to say I am spoiling the spoiler
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 13 Spoiler Spoiler [minny expat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
today's events are already on cnn.com's main page. I'm not sure, but i don't think there was "spoiler" written next to it.

Coverage this year has surpassed previous years. the "spoiler" method may be a thing of the past. works for obscure stuff, but you don't see it for the super bowl or world cup. looks like people might need to wake up to reality or jam their fingers in their ears and wear blindfolds.

http://www.barefootrunning.org
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 13 Spoiler Spoiler [WFO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You spoiled it for me.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 13 Spoiler Spoiler [Brian286] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply