Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler)
Quote | Reply
Pain, suffering, more pain!!!! Yeah!

Looks like the Disco boys were only playing tired a couple of days ago.

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [jtaylor1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think so. I still think they were really tired 3 days ago. They were already a lot better the next day. I think they just got surprised to be attacked by t-mobile.
Right now things are moving fast...but I can't help being surprised by the fact that some riders once super climbers are dropped by the new disco boys...can't hide that I am very suspicious of this
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok...maybe talking a bit fast...just one disco boy left now.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, looks like Vino is struggling as well. How do you mean suspicious?

----
Don't hold back
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [jtaylor1024] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not according to the "experts" on the board. They were done! LA should coincide to Vino & Jan - LOL

Disco has craCked on a 4% grade!

CSC will defend!

This could be the year!

Vino is the man to beat! - He is cracking as I type Ha Ha

KILL THEM NOW LANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am just very surprised that Heras and others were destroying the field for Lance, change teams and can't even follow with the guys that have now joined disco...I don't think this is only prep. stuff.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BYE BYE
Last edited by: giuseppe: Jul 12, 05 7:56
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [giuseppe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
you're missing two e's
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
THANKS
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [giuseppe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and there is a 'caps lock' that you need to press on your keyboard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd liken this to Scottie Pippen syndrome. Pippen plays with Michael Jordan his whole career, gets a spot on the team of 50 greatest NBA players ever, Jordan retires, and in one season Pippen goes from superstar to mediocre bench guy. Losing the work ethic and influence of the greatest athlete in a sport from one's team is imeasureable.

But all things are still equal, and Lance is still king of the mountains.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm definitely surprised to see so many big names dropped too. I wish I was watching this and not getting sporadic online updates!!

"luck is at the intersection of preparation and opportunity"

http://www.drinkmorecustomwater.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"ok...maybe talking a bit fast...just one disco boy left now."

I think part of the mass exodus early on was guys going into steady-state/survival mode. The Disco boys don't care if they blow - the guys going for GC got to avoid blowing up and the chunk of time loss that comes with it.

Surprised that Heras is no where to be sean and that the Hincapie was the 2nd last Disco guy left. He's a machine this year.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [choptank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
VERY sporatic online updates. WTF???

Last one was almost 10 mins ago... I'm DYING here!!!!!!!

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah what the heck is happening with the letour site??? No updates and the race position is stuck on 11.5 km!!

"luck is at the intersection of preparation and opportunity"

http://www.drinkmorecustomwater.com
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
go to cyclingnews.com

It's more dependable than Velonews.

Dan DeMaio
---------------------------------------------------------
Life is like riding a bicycle.
To keep your balance you must keep moving.
- Albert Einstein
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [tryemdad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
watching this, gotta admit that either no teams prepares exlusively for the Tour and exclusively plan the team around the leader, or more than one do it...it's far from the finish in Paris, but it's a punition right now
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [choptank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
watching live on OLN. Lance, Rasmussen, Mancedo, Valverde... 4 left with 5 miles to go. Disco has blown them ALL away. Jan 1:05 back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is by far the best stage yet...

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When do you experts think T-Mobile & CSC will start their attacks?? LOL
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I find it hard to believe that Discovery could turn it around so quickly in a couple of days. Either they were bluffing or they ordered up a new batch of drugs at the team bus.........

Incredible performance to have 9 guys at the front after a first category climb.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What do you think it is?
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [df] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jan's looking good...
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 10 - This is what it's all about! (spoiler) [flying wombat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
whatever it is, no one else has got it, and i'd love to try it! :):):)
Quote Reply

Prev Next