Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Stack & Reach Tables Updated
Quote | Reply
Just a quick note, as we've made some significant updates to the Stack and Reach tables in the last month. We now have stack and reach data for the following brands:

ARGON18
BLUE
CANNONDALE
CALFEE
CERVELO
ELITE
FELT
FUJI
GIANT
JAMIS
KESTREL
KUOTA
LEADER
LOOK
ORBEA
QUINTANA ROO
RIDLEY
SCOTT
SPECIALIZED
TITANFLEX
TREK

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: Stack & Reach Tables Updated [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Never even saw this. Apparently only 94 views so others probably didn't either. You should put something at the front of the forum so people know since it is the weekend and this will likely get lost.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for including TitanFlex in the updated Stack & Reach database. Unfortunately, it appears as if some of the numbers got shifted over a column when they were entered in your template. Please refer to my original Excel file for corrections.

Cheers,
Tom Piszkin
inventor, Airo-Series, Inc.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for doing this....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did you know the stack & resch for the BH GC AERO?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Excellent. An invaluable resource we use nearly every day to compare bikes. Thank you!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Stack & Reach Tables Updated [iron ed] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Did you know the stack & resch for the BH GC AERO?
No. I'd wager it's similar to Orbea, but that's just based on some guesses from the ones I've seen.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
These tables are great - thanks!...But why nothing on Planet X? Sorry to whine but I assume a lot more ST'ers have these frames than some of the listed brands.
Quote Reply
Re: Stack & Reach Tables Updated [cth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Often thought why no Plant X in these tables, but nobody ever seems to say why!!

Deceptively slow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you don't see a brand on there, it is because that brand has not made the effort to get us the information. We have this enormous, *FREE* database used by a multitude of end users and retailers alike, all you need to do is provide us with the data.

I don't chase down the bike companies. If Planet-X wants to be included, all they need to do is send the data. And if you all want Planet-X to be listed, tell them so.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just sent PM to Planet X.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Latest Additions:
PARLEE
VALDORA
WILIER

Should have CEEPO soon.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jordan, THANK YOU!!! after watching y'all fit people at FISTapalooza AND having you decipher the stack/reach chart for me, i find that it's a fantastic way of seeing (without having to ride it) if i can get a bike to work for my fit dimensions or not. my only regret was not figuring out how to use it sooner.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, what happened to the stack and reach specs for older (pre-2009) models that used to be in the tables? I understand if they jumble up the primary (this model year) tables too much, but can there be a separate table for info that you have on older models. I know you guys have some, it used to be in there.

Quote | Reply
Rappstar,

The Stack and Reach data you've got for Quintana Roo doesn't match the QR web site for the Tequilo model, if I'm reading it all correctly. First off you've got a listing for the Kilo which I think is dropped from the product line now; you might have intended that to be the Tequilo. Also, it seems QR has changed the geometry for 2009 vs 2008 for the remaining aluminum model (the Tequilo) by shortening the reach. Plus the stacks are different for 2009 vs 2008. I recently purchased a 58cm 2008 Alum QR instead of waiting for a 2009 to get the "longer and lower" geometry.

-------
Joe

Quote Reply
Re: Stack & Reach Tables Updated [j-hud] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
So, what happened to the stack and reach specs for older (pre-2009) models that used to be in the tables? I understand if they jumble up the primary (this model year) tables too much, but can there be a separate table for info that you have on older models. I know you guys have some, it used to be in there.
I cleared out the old ones, but I'll probably put them back in once I figure out a better way to manage that system. It's a work in progress.

I'll also check the QR site to get updated geometries from them for '09.

Quote Reply