Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
St George predictions
Quote | Reply
Not as fun As some of the past years but at least kienle is back. Here are my predictions

Link to list
http://m.ironman.com/triathlon/organizations/pro-membership/pro-events/start-lists.aspx

1 kienle
2 gambles
3 bart A
4 langerstrom
5 the Hoff

Side note is jeff symonds capable of anything?

Women
1 holly
2 findlay
3 heather Jackson
4 wurtzel
5 Skye moench

I'm not racing but il be on course on a e bike cheating. Should be fun.
Last edited by: Cookiebuilder: May 1, 19 20:52
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [Cookiebuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I won't make predictions, but just add that Symonds started working with Johnny O for this season (I think this is their first full season together?). I sure hope it's a good pairing and that he can turn out a strong showing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Way down at 2113th place: me.

But Cinco de Mayo will heal all wounds!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On the women's side I'm clearly rooting for Jocelyn McCauley since she's my new favorite triathlete (and Slowtwitches as well, it would seem). Though, that's a quick turnaround from IMTX, will be interesting to see how she handles it.

Men, I'll predict Kienle for the win, but I'll be rooting for Benjamin Deal, as he's another ST favorite.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got Von Berg on the mens side, and I guess Holly on the women's.
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I forgot about him, he is the guy from oceanside right? if so i want to change my list and put him in 2nd.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep, that's him
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got the Hoff and Von Berg going head to head on this one. Should be a fun finish. I would love for Kienle to win it but I don't think it happens.

For the Women's I think Holly Lawrence and Findlay fight it out with Holly edging her out.

BTW, I am missing the race this year but not feeling too bad about since that water is going to be freaking cold!!!! I think the forecast for the water temp is about 58 degrees, which I have done before and did not enjoy. Good luck to all the competitors!

Cookiebuilder wrote:
Not as fun As some of the past years but at least kienle is back. Here are my predictions

Link to list
http://m.ironman.com/triathlon/organizations/pro-membership/pro-events/start-lists.aspx

1 kienle
2 gambles
3 bart A
4 langerstrom
5 the Hoff

Side note is jeff symonds capable of anything?

Women
1 holly
2 findlay
3 heather Jackson
4 wurtzel
5 Skye moench

I'm not racing but il be on course on a e bike cheating. Should be fun.

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [Lock_N_Load] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Water is at least 60 right now and "not bad" once you get in
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you get in?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i forgot my wetsuit, so i'm going off what the better half says
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I figured, just messing with ya
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i actually would have, though. i mean, i did swim 2000 yards yesterday, so i'm pretty fit.

predictions:

Hoff Kienle tie, cross the line holding hands
RVB "2nd"
Eric 3rd

Women:

Heather Wurtele takes down Holly and the world rejoices
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [MRid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MRid wrote:
On the women's side I'm clearly rooting for Jocelyn McCauley since she's my new favorite triathlete (and Slowtwitches as well, it would seem). Though, that's a quick turnaround from IMTX, will be interesting to see how she handles it.

Men, I'll predict Kienle for the win, but I'll be rooting for Benjamin Deal, as he's another ST favorite.

Ha! Thanks! I'll be rooting for my body to show up! This is just an experiment, never turned around this quick before. After this, 2 weeks of much needed NOTHING!
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [Jocelynmccauley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jocelynmccauley wrote:
MRid wrote:

Ha! Thanks! I'll be rooting for my body to show up! This is just an experiment, never turned around this quick before. After this, 2 weeks of much needed NOTHING!

What?! I didn't even know you were racing on Saturday! Rooting for you for the win! Also, thanks for a very exciting Texas. That was a great race and definitely a huge success for you. Congrats.

------------------
http://dontletitdefeatyou.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [Jocelynmccauley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jocelynmccauley wrote:
MRid wrote:

What’s been your recovery/training protocol since IMTX.

Let food be thy medicine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is HL evil?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Huzzah. The world rejoices
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. Just not this weekend. I am still in Canada dialing things in. Things have been going really well with JonnyO and should be a great season. Will be ready to go for Victoria in 4 weeks.

Website - Follow Me On Strava - Follow Me On Instagram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why does the world rejoice?

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TizzleDK wrote:
Why does the world rejoice?

Everyone likes to root for an underdog.
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [GreatScott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
GreatScott wrote:
Is HL evil?

Haven't you seen her drafting the motorcycle?!?!

Slightly pink.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got it; I can handle that offense. Just wanted to make sure my fandom aligns with my values.

Agree that HW represents all that is good in the world.

On that note, I hope Lagerstom rebounds from Oceanside and Jocelyn finds her legs after Texas.

Scott
Quote Reply
Re: St George predictions [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
Jocelynmccauley wrote:
MRid wrote:

What’s been your recovery/training protocol since IMTX.

Lots of easy easy swimming, biking and running.
Monday- 1 hour swim with lots of kicking, 1 hour spin
Tuesday- 30 min swim, 1:15 ride, 30 min jog
Wednesday- 1 hour swim, 1:15 ride, 30 min jog
Thursday- 30 min swim, 1 hour ride
Friday- 15 min swim, 20 min ride, 15 min jog
Saturday- Kill it ;)

I've been using my rapid reboots to increase blood flow and recovery. I also have drunk a ton of Juice Performer- Cherry juice, it has helped me sleep the tiny bit I've been able to with the cortisol pulsing through my body.

Best though is the 2 pints of ice-cream that I made it through, pretty sure that'll turn anything around ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sean H wrote:
I got Von Berg on the mens side, and I guess Holly on the women's.

How many internet points do I win?
Quote Reply

Prev Next