Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sram axs web beta
Quote | Reply
So as a garmin user, i just got added to the sram axs web beta. From the looks of it, you can connect your axs etap system to your garmin headunit, and get data on your percent time spent in each gear. Pretty cool for helping to direct future casette/chainring upgrades.

It also seems to keep track of component usage. Kind of like milage.

Keen to fool with it, except that i have yet to get my garmin 130 to connect... but i am only in the early stages of things.

I will be happy if it can live display what gear i am in. Sometimes i lose track and hate to look.
Last edited by: Rocket_racing: Oct 7, 19 17:58
Quote Reply
Re: Sram axs web beta [Rocket_racing] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Neat.

You've been able to do that with Wahoo since like 2016.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Confused Fitness Addict -- Biker first, Nutrition second, everything else third.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yep. First gen etap and wahoo has had that feature for a few years. Well done garmin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought I was special getting early beta access. I don't even own eTap..... I have a few pair of PowerTap pedals.

Logged in, linked my Garmin Connect. Let's be honest about what this is, SRAM getting more into the data game.

Totalling up my API/link... the single Zwift ride I'm about to do will now go to Zwift, Strava, Garmin Connect, TrainingPeaks, SRAM, Komoot, TrainerRoad, Sufferfest, Wahoo, KinoMap, Pioneer, and PerfPro. All have been granted permission.... in the hope that at least one of them will do something useful with years of data. On second thoughts it might be time to clean house there.

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Sram axs web beta [gplama] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You will always be special to your mother. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Rocket_racing wrote:
You will always be special to your mother. ;-)

:)

Shane Miller - GPLama
YouTube | Web | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply