Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sprint Nats Rolldown
Quote | Reply
Do you have to be there? OLY says must be present but doesn't really say for sprint?
Quote Reply
Re: Sprint Nats Rolldown [GoJohnnyGo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty positive you have to be present at awards ceremony for the Sprint as well.
Quote Reply
Re: Sprint Nats Rolldown [HeartRN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't despair If you don't get one of the 8 slots on offer at Cleveland. No roll downs are given at DL Nats, and any untaken or unearned* slots revert to the NDL finishers. It won't all be sorted out until November at the soonest.

*There's a cutoff percentage to the category winner's time that you have to achieve in order to get one of the 10 slots, and it's usually fairly tight (10-15%). One fast person in a class at Tempe can push several of those slots back to the NDL finishers roll down list.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Last edited by: gary p: Aug 7, 19 9:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I looked here and really didn't see an answer either.

https://www.teamusa.org/...s/Draft-Legal-Sprint
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wondering if anyone on the sprint rolldown list has heard anything following draft legal Nats in November?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got the rolldown invite a couple of weeks ago - passed on the M25-29 slot
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I qualified at sprint nats, got my email Nov. 20th, and had until yesterday, Dec. 8th to pay the deposit. So my guess is that more roll downs might be coming through in the next week or so.
Quote Reply
Re: Sprint Nats Rolldown [HeartRN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HeartRN wrote:
I qualified at sprint nats, got my email Nov. 20th, and had until yesterday, Dec. 8th to pay the deposit. So my guess is that more roll downs might be coming through in the next week or so.

Curious to where you placed on the age-adjusted results for your AG. i.e., I'm wondering how far down the slots may have rolled thus far.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Re: Sprint Nats Rolldown [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I didn't get a roll down from nationals in August, I qualified by placing top 10 in my age group at DL nationals last month. I was just stating that the deadline for those who qualified at DL nationals to pay the deposit was yesterday, so it's likely that the slots that weren't claimed will start rolling down to people who placed high enough in August.
Quote Reply