Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sportsshoes
Quote | Reply
Hi ST, it seems that sports shoes UK is not answering either via Facebook Messenger nor their customer service email. Has anyone else experienced this? I bought something from them a few weeks ago that needs to be returned and they have not responded at all.

"see the world as it is not as you want it to be"
Quote Reply
Re: Sportsshoes [TizzleDK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There returns policy is 14 days so hopefully you contacted them within that? If you did I’d just send it back to them. The details are on their website. They have a note on their website saying they are running with minimal staff. Which is understandable. If you are now outside 14 days but contacted them within that then I’d just include a copy of that. I don’t think you have to wait for any reply unless there is some complication
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TizzleDK wrote:
Hi ST, it seems that sports shoes UK is not answering either via Facebook Messenger nor their customer service email. Has anyone else experienced this? I bought something from them a few weeks ago that needs to be returned and they have not responded at all.

There would have been a piece of paper in the package with a returns form. Use that, they are a reputable company. They are also classed as non essential during lockdown so expect delays.
Quote Reply
Re: Sportsshoes [SheTries] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have the return slip but it says I have to register it online which doesn't work. I knew to expect delays but it been over a week now.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Have you tried calling them?

Assuming you are outside the UK Our International Area code is +44

Used them several times, recently got a catalogue through the door from them. So would use them again
Quote Reply
Re: Sportsshoes [Race1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have used them before and I know they are legit.

Quote Reply