Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Spermcicles and a innerwarmth
Quote | Reply
Well...talked to a buddy of mine who is a Urologist about my less than warm Easter weekend. I was told..."worry not little man" though your bullets may be damaged - the production line should be fine. The pain is passing, the mental anguish is not.

From what I understand, my condition is quite common in northern climates were your occasional ice fisherman gets romantic with a Perch in the shanty – and more common with skiers who forget to wear wind blocking pants. The things I have learned here is that you should never ever forget your shorts – that pad, though nice on your fanny is also a GREAT wind block for the frontal regions.

Doctor suggested that though I should not have children any time soon, I should practice making them as much as possible. To be safer in the future I was thinking about looking at moving to a warmer climate…maybe I will have to move into the Tibb’s ranch.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Spermcicles and a innerwarmth [Record10ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you deserve a Darwin Award. It's not only for dead people, but for people who remove themselves from the gene-pool (which you obviously did).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You've started two threads about your balls in as many days. I think you've been hanging with Mr. Tibbs too much.

I'm glad you're okay, but...the story was funny as hell(sorry, dude!)

I think that you need to reaasess your criteria for retiring your cycling shorts. Maybe throw them out before something gets frozen to the seatpost.

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Spermcicles and a innerwarmth [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]I think you deserve a Darwin Award. It's not only for dead people, but for people who remove themselves from the gene-pool (which you obviously did).[/reply]

I second the nomination. Raised and seconded. Motion passes.

Ben Cline

Better to aspire to Greatness and fail, than to not challenge one's self at all, and succeed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm tempted to cut my dick off. Nothing but trouble.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Spermcicles and a innerwarmth [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that it is obvious that Tibbs has taken over all thoughts in Demerlys head!!!! Tibbs has learned the lessons form Mrs. Cleo and Deon Warwick!!! He is a Witch!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply