Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Spencer Smith racing status
Quote | Reply
In putting together a team on the fantasytriathlon website I read the profile on Spencer Smith. The site could not confirm if he would or would not be racing any this year. Anybody out there know anything on Spencer?
Quote Reply
Re: Spencer Smith racing status [trihiti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I cant tell ya a thing about specers racing status, but I had no idea there was such a thing as fantasy tri...I thought you were joking! good luck

http://www.fantasytriathlon.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Spencer Smith racing status [broll] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a hard decision.

What should I base my decision on? Lots of races (ie Lothar Ledar), or one big race (ie Tim DeBoom) type of people?

edit:

I don't have enough money for an Xterra woman haha.

my team:

XTERRA Male Eneko Llanos 49 $179,650 Spain Female Fill This Spot -- -- -- OLYMPIC Male Simon Whitfield 76 $256,600 Canada Female Laura Reback 78 $262,300 USA IRONMAN/HALF Male Chris McCormack 96 $313,600 Australia Female Lisa Bentley 96 $313,600 Canada
Last edited by: freestyle: Feb 2, 04 12:15
Quote Reply
Re: Spencer Smith racing status [trihiti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I feel as though I'm invading on his privacy..... anyway....

I can confirm Spencer is training and seems to be in very good shape..... I'm not saying race shape, but it's only Feb 2.

He's training in the cold of the North East as we speak......

and he's making an appearance at High Gear Cyclery on Feb 22..... www.highgearcyclery.com.
Quote Reply
Re: Spencer Smith racing status [NJ_Triathlete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the info! I certainly don't want to intrude on his privacy but if he's racing he's always been one of my favorites and right now you can get him on the fantasy team pretty cheap. Ha! I still think if he puts everything together on the day he can take it to the best of them. I for one sure hope he hasn't called it quits.
Quote Reply