Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Venge VIAS Aero Bar Riser
Quote | Reply
Hi, i have a VIAS and the two Specialized specifique Aero bars. Unfortunately they are very low and i would like to have them a bit higher. Specialized does not have a riser kit and therefore i’m looking for a solution or idea how to solve this issue.
Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Venge VIAS Aero Bar Riser [ogni] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure I understand the question, but maybe this?

https://www.specialized.com/...?color=228231-156095

<The Dew Abides>
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ogni wrote:
Hi, i have a VIAS and the two Specialized specifique Aero bars. Unfortunately they are very low and i would like to have them a bit higher. Specialized does not have a riser kit and therefore i’m looking for a solution or idea how to solve this issue.
Thanks

My understanding is that you already have the "Vias Aerofly FLAT" and "Vias Aerofly with 25mm riser" (shown in the link above) but even with that 25mm riser bar you want more spacers.

Did you buy this bike used? I'm guessing you bought it from someone who already removed all of the headset spacers and cut the fork. If that's the case the only way to add stack is the get a new fork that hasn't been cut down, unfortunately.

The vias stem doesn't allow for any spacers to be stacked above it, so removing spacers is permanent.

Another possibility is to get a shorter stem which will decrease your reach and may feel much better. I have a brand new 95mm Vias (s-works) stem that will work if you're interested. Shoot me a PM if so.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Venge VIAS Aero Bar Riser [cbr shadow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I speak about Aero Bars for Triathlon use not the normal bars.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Venge VIAS Aero Bar Riser [dewman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still nobody an idea for a riser of the aerobars?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Custom made. It looks to clip to the stem not the bars like journal add on aero bars. The solution besides a custom made riser was stated above. You need a new fork that is uncut if you want it higher.

2019 T-Rex Tri Series
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Venge VIAS Aero Bar Riser [mknight84] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have both Aerobars, the ITU Legal and the Longer one. They clip both with a shell to the stem, thats right. The goal is not to make the stem higher, but just the Aerobars and the Armpads. The Armpads are just above the stem and to low for me.
For sure it need to be a custom made solution and this is the reason for the message. Maybe someone has an idea how to customize or has it already done.
Quote Reply