Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Specialized Shiv Fuelselage and Fuelcell aero storage
Quote | Reply
I just bought an used specialized shiv. I was wondering to buy the fuelselage system and the fuelcell aero storage. Do you recommend those? I am trying to find online the fuelcell but i do not see it anywhere, looks like it is discontinued. In case I can not find the fuelcell what do you recommend instead?

Thank you!
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Fuelselage and Fuelcell aero storage [rebiker17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would definitely give the Fuelselage a try. It takes a bit of practice to get it in the down tube, but that coupled with a BTA bottle makes for a very clean bike with plenty of liquid. Never tried the Fuelcell.

Quote | Reply
you can still order both the fuel cell and fuelsalage. and yes both are a must. use a hanger to install the fuelsalage. if your bike is older than a 2106 be careful with seat post bolts
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Fuelselage and Fuelcell aero storage [rebiker17] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you guys!

I couldn’t find the Fuelselage online. Where can I find it?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i have ordered them from two different specialized dealers. online it is a bit tough to find them
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Fuelselage and Fuelcell aero storage [Cookiebuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, can you please tell me where to find the fuel cell aero storage?
cant find it anywhere online
thx
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I use the fuel cell (flat kit in the bottom section and gels in the top).

Tip: Mark where the bottom of the top rubber part is on the bottom section so you know how to fit the flat kit (it's a tight squeeze).

Never really liked the internal bladder (or any refillable system tbh). Sold mine on ST Classifieds.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Fuelselage and Fuelcell aero storage [Sanchofa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I couldn't find the fuel cell online. Finally, I bought it used trough a Facebook Tri group.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Shiv Fuelselage and Fuelcell aero storage [Sanchofa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i ordered them from bountiful bike in utah and red rock bike in st george utah
Quote Reply