Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Socks? Any Black Friday Sales (on socks)?
Quote | Reply
What are people using these days?
Quote Reply
Re: Socks? Any Black Friday Sales (on socks)? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty much every brand that you can think of is having a sale, 2 that jump to mind are Defeet and Pactimo.

----------------------------
http://www.instagram.com/cyclewise
Quote Reply
Re: Socks? Any Black Friday Sales (on socks)? [trener1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I swapped to DeFeet as my main long distance socks 2 years ago. I find them amazingly comfortable, and the bright neon ones make it easier for my OH to spot me when racing, and I feel safer when training on the road.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Swiftwick Aspire and Vision, buy 4 get 25% off
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Six months ago I basically decided to buy enough Swiftwick Aspire socks for all my running and biking needs. I've been very happy and haven't looked back.

Some of my other socks were OK, some had seams that rubbed. None were as good as Aspires, so it made sense to get what worked and not settle for OK.

ECMGN Therapy Silicon Valley:
Depression, Neurocognitive problems, Dementias (Testing and Evaluation), Trauma and PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Quote Reply
Re: Socks? Any Black Friday Sales (on socks)? [Titanflexr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big fan of the swiftwick aspire as well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Who makes socks for silca? I added a pair to an order and they have become my favorite socks. No branding on them though
Quote Reply
Re: Socks? Any Black Friday Sales (on socks)? [BigBoyND] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BigBoyND wrote:
Who makes socks for silca? I added a pair to an order and they have become my favorite socks. No branding on them though

On their site, it looks like Champion Systems for two socks and Defeet for one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A compression socks and smart wool fan. I buy my daughters, son in law, future son in law and granchildren smart wool socks every Christmas. It’s been a family tradition now for about 15 years. I started with just my daughters and the group grew as time went on. My wife buys them other presents. I mostly purchase them from what used to be Sierratradingpost.com and is now just sierra.com. If I can’t find what I’m looking for I purchase straight from Smart Wool.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:

I love the Swiftwick Pursuits! I grabbed a few pairs of the lightweight versions of these that were recently introduced and they're just a little too thin for running for me, but they are wonderful for cycling. I especially like them on the hot, long days where I need a little more cooling to my feet. It's worth getting the 4 pairs to get the 25% off.
Quote Reply
Re: Socks? Any Black Friday Sales (on socks)? [turningscrews] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Big fan of the swiftwick aspire as well.

For overall quality and feel, I've become a HUGE fan of the Swiftwick Aspire 7's socks.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
GreenPlease wrote:

This reminds me, I could always use some more. I have used SmartWool Phd Light Micro for at least a decade - I don't go cheap on socks. Awesome socks, work for both running and casual. Last deal was a sort of group buy thanks to amatuer out there. Can't stomach paying $17 a pair for socks. Think they were like $7 a pair of something. Have used others like Swiftwick too but just can't beat these. These are the LuLu of socks. The Real Mccoy. Oh, and for the ladies, ladies link

Save: $50 on Speed Hound Recovery Boots | $20 on Air Relax| $100 on Normatec| 15% on Most Absorbable Magnesium

Blogs: Best CHEAP Zwift / Bike Trainer Desk | Theragun G3 vs $140 Bivi Percussive Massager | Normatec Pulse 2.0 vs Normatec Pulse | Speed Hound vs Normatec | Air Relax vs Normatec | Q1 2018 Blood Test Results | | Why HED JET+ Is The BEST value wheelset
Last edited by: Thomas Gerlach: Nov 23, 20 13:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My fav are Balega Hidden Comfort.....but they are almost never on sale...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I pretty much only bike in the aspire 7s, love them. For some reason I can’t run in them though...they feel too thin and feels like my foot slips around in my shoes in them...just feels weird. I like running in baldegas tho
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Smartwool Phd's should end any future desire to try other socks. Just really good.
Quote Reply