Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So did anyone actually get to RIDE the Hed aerolab frame in the end ?
Quote | Reply
after all the talk about the HED aerolab frame. Did anyone actually test ride it and have any feedback ?
Quote Reply
Re: So did anyone actually get to RIDE the Hed aerolab frame in the end ? [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure, I own a Hed frame, size large, and have 5 rides on it now. I plan to put it away for races only, the 5 rides were only to get the position and set right. I built it with the new Profile Alumin-X bars, Ultegra derailleurs, FSA carbon pro team cranks, Cane Creek lightweight brakes, Fizik Arrionne saddle, new Mavic Wintech wireless. I set it up to mirror my position on my Cervelo P2K.

This bike is sweet........light, responsive, smooth over rougher roads, and climbs fantastic! My only reservations is that the seatpost has been difficult to secure properly and the headtube is so short(11.5 cm on large frame) that it makes stack height and stem angle/length critical.

Not a frame that I think will fit everyone...but then again, no frame should be for everyone...we are all unique, and should find what best works for us.
Quote Reply
Re: So did anyone actually get to RIDE the Hed aerolab frame in the end ? [tri2fly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Off topic...but how do you like the mavic wintech? Did you get it with cadence?

Neal Dunn
Quote Reply
Re: So did anyone actually get to RIDE the Hed aerolab frame in the end ? [UK Gear Muncher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got about 500 miles, and 3 time trial races on mine so far. I love it. Fits me well, is very stiff, yet comfortable enough for what I do with it. Here's a picture of my ride...

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/...jpg?BCATKUABjciMLjUA

Scott Martin
Quote Reply
Re: So did anyone actually get to RIDE the Hed aerolab frame in the end ? [Neal Dunn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a Wintech, as well. I still have yet to test the bloody thing.
Quote Reply