Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch Indoors - Group Workout Series on Zwift [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jordan, keep up the good work with these, I can't make the Tuesday night time but I've been doing them every week and enjoying the challenge.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Indoors - Group Workout Series on Zwift [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi. Are we still doing these? I'd been sick or had conflicts, but haven't seen any new workout posts to this thread.

Thanks!

To breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Indoors - Group Workout Series on Zwift [Tsunami] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup. Every Tuesday at 4PM Pacific. I'd just gotten behind with uploading the updates to this thread...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with latest workout info on initial post.

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with latest workout info on initial post.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great work load on Tuesday. My legs were fried from leg day in the gym on Monday. The short intervals were challenging but not over the top.
Quote Reply

Prev Next