Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shout-out to Science in Sport
Quote | Reply
Just wanted to give a shout out to Science in Sport. I recently came across an ad to try one of their products for free (just pay shipping). I got 2 free 6-packs of Isotonic Gels. I ordered a specific flavor, and both boxes came in the "variety pack" which is by no means by first preference. Shipping came in super fast too. Less than 1 week.
I contacted customer service and they're sending replacements at no cost. They asked me to send an email to their support staff with pictures as proof, and had a reply within a few hours.

I'm definitely more inclined to try some of their other products after this experience.
Quote Reply
Re: Shout-out to Science in Sport [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
X1

Been using the electrolyte powder, gels, and recovery drink this year, after trying the sample pack late last season. Everything goes down easy and sits much better than other products.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I did the same thing. Got 2 boxes (12 packs) of the isotonic gels for the price of shipping. Worked out to about 5 bucks and I got it in about a week or two. Def don't need any water with them.

Use this link to save $5 off your USAT membership renewal:
https://membership.usatriathlon.org/...A2-BAD7-6137B629D9B7
Quote Reply
Re: Shout-out to Science in Sport [AlyraD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oddly enough I've never needed much water with gels, I just don't think it's a best practice. Definitely looking fwd to trying these.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've been using SiS products for about four years, on the advice of my sports nutritionist, and have seen good results. For a few years I had to order the products from the UK but noticed about six months ago or so that they started delivering from the U.S. I'm glad to see the company getting some good PR here.
Quote Reply
Re: Shout-out to Science in Sport [Iron Dukie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another hat tip for the SIS gels- tried them on the free sample thing for USA triathlon and really liked them. They are my go to now. Their hydration tablets are good too. Didn't like their bars as much, but I may not be a bar sort of guy.
Quote Reply