Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Should I buy a new junction B for di2?
Quote | Reply
Hi,

On Wednesday I charged the di2 battery. That is, I plugged it in, I saw the orange LED and in the morning I unplugged it when I saw that the led was off.

On Saturday I took the bike without looking at the load level assuming it was full. It left met stranded at 140 km with 0% battery with the consequent call to be picked up. In the afternoon I discovered that it makes bad contact and that the LED can be turned off without touching it. Looking at the junction B, I think it may be because one of the pins is someway stuck in and hence the bad contact.

I watched hoy the bike charged and it did but this is not something acceptable. It must be the tenth charge I have made since I bought it in July ...

I enclose a photo although quality is not very good. My doubts are:
1. If with a pair of tweezers I try to stretch the pin carefully, can I mess it more?
2. Should I better take it to my LBS?
3. It is the junction B of 5 ports. If I have to buy it on the internet, it's €80-100, so maybe in the LBS €140, who knows. If you tell me that you have to buy it, I'll buy it and change it myself ...

PS: Sorry for my English. It's obviously my second language
Last edited by: anakinpm: Mar 26, 19 6:17
Quote Reply
Re: Should I buy a new junction B for di2? [anakinpm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I had a similar issue where the battery would only give me an hour or so. Took it to LBS and had them check/update the firmware. All has been good since then.
Quote Reply
Re: Should I buy a new junction B for di2? [s.gentz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks. I'll do the same!
Quote Reply