Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shaving vs. Nair
Quote | Reply
Anyone have any experience with Nair, or any other similar product? I personally shave, but damn if I don't cut the crap out of myself sometimes, so I was wondering what the alternatives were.

http://irondad06.blogspot.com/

http://irondad.blogspot.com/

Quote Reply
Re: Shaving vs. Nair [IronDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nair smells bad, real bad and let it sit on a bit longer than recommended. I switched to waxing b/c the ER stopped allowing me in after shaving. 45min 1xmonth, hairless for a full 2 weeks. Hot wax feels good.

Brian Stover USAT LII
Accelerate3 Coaching
Insta

Quote Reply
Re: Shaving vs. Nair [IronDad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
being a newbie, i caved to the peer pressure of shaving my legs quite easily. i bought some nair and the mach 3 razor and went to town. first applied the nair for about 10min and most of the hair came right off--smell wasn't too bad, but i would not do that step in a small, enclosed environment. there's another post somewhere that highly recommended the mach 3 razor for shaving, so i grabbed my shaving gel and the razor thinking "my wife makes it look so easy. how hard can it be?" well the first time i cut myself a couple of times, but the mach 3 pivot head makes it pretty hard to cut yourself. now i just touch-up the legs every couple days-not a hassle at all. the wife says waxing is painful--i haven't had my legs waxed before, so i can't help you there. the nair worked well, but i doubt you'll get everything with it. you'll still need to touch up certain spots.

whineyass
Quote Reply
Mach3Mach3Mach3Mach3Mach3Mach3OrMach3Turbo [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
To be honest I wasn't real excited about shaving my legs. (Gopher hair is a mess though.) I started just using a disposable and boy did I chew my legs up. So I switched to the Mach 3 Turbo and boy is it great. No cuts, no burn, and none of that irratting hair pulling.

P.S. It works great on your head and face as well.

The not so hairy rodent
Quote Reply