Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Shaving Your Chest (men only...hopefully :o)) [Whitenose] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you decide to do it use nare hair removel. It is the best.

Re: Shaving Your Chest (men only...hopefully :o)) [Shanks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Down there" - For Caffage reasons and otherwise it looks like a jungle down there...no good.

So trimming the bushes to make the tree look taller?
Quote Reply
Re: Shaving Your Chest (men only...hopefully :o)) [guywithabike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rookie question in this area: what is the best method to shave legs? I've tried waxing before my first HIM and it hurt more than doing the whole HIM...

----------
Miguel Andrade
http://mitano.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Shaving Your Chest (men only...hopefully :o)) [sirkilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
everyone has their own methods that work best for them. for me, I buzz it down with clippers (coming out of winter or haven't shaved in a couple weeks) and then use a straight razor.

arms and "package": same
chest and armpits: buzz only

--
"It's too bad stupidity isn't painful."
-Anton LaVey
Quote Reply
Re: Shaving Your Chest (men only...hopefully :o)) [sirkilio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sirkilio wrote:
Rookie question in this area: what is the best method to shave legs? I've tried waxing before my first HIM and it hurt more than doing the whole HIM...
It depends on how your hair grows. I just use a regular razor, but I have to shave with the grain because I'm almost guaranteed to get ingrowns otherwise.
Quote Reply
Re: Shaving Your Chest (men only...hopefully :o)) [carlwithac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So here's another girl's perspective on the matter: My guy says his chest hair is too hot and itchy in the summer. So when he Nairs his chest (Nair = no razor burn or ingrown hairs) it takes me a bit to get used to it and i miss the big bushy hairy man chest that I like. But after a couple days I like the smooth chest too as you can see more definition. The 'package' however I don't like shaved one bit! Nicely trimmed is just fine but all smooth, no way.
So Nair the chest/back if you want and if it feels better.
Leave the package alone.
And muscular legs must be shaved. Very sexy. He gets made fun of shaved legs a bit by buddies, but thats just a thing guys do and in my opinion all guys should shave their legs.
I have waxed my legs and it just takes too long, is too expensive/painful, and I get ingrown hairs when it grows back. Shaving legs is easy and takes a bit but you will get super quick at it. A good foamy soap is a must as well as hot water in the shower. Shave at the end of the shower so the hair has softened and will shave smoother. After, use lotion to make your skin soft and shiny and give your legs a nice look - the pro male cyclists do it so its okay :) Don't shave every day but more like every 3-4 and time it so you can get a nice shave right before a race.
Quote Reply

Prev Next