Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Sharp Things in the Road
Quote | Reply
A few years ago, instead of just riding/running on by or throwing them in the bushes, I started stopping, backtracking, and picking up sharp things in the road. It's a game/challenge. My last post picture on this subject had about 20 mail like things, I thought that was pretty good. Where I ride, the roads are pretty clean, but lo and behold, there's still a lot potential flat tires out there. My game is not necessity for the benefit of bikers, but probably more to help those darn cars, trucks, and drivers that are honking and "trying" to run me over. You never know when good karma might be of value. Join my challenge. What's your big hurry? The sheet metal screw that we pick up might have ended up in your tire.

Quote Reply
Re: Sharp Things in the Road [coyote pelon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn, I wish you were a local😀. Hope karma repays you for your efforts 👍
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Makes me glad i live in a rural suburb area...

Strava
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thinking out loud: a front fender with a jig attached out front reaching to the road in front of the wheel and a wide bar magnet at the end.... :)
Quote Reply
Re: Sharp Things in the Road [Dilbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Thinking out loud: a front fender with a jig attached out front reaching to the road in front of the wheel and a wide bar magnet at the end.... :)

In all seriousness, to the OP. You remind me of the guy who said to himself, planting trees is a good thing, I'll plant trees. And then spent his life planting trees where they're needed. Good on ya.
Quote Reply