Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Shark Challenge Virtual Challenge in July
Quote | Reply
For those looking for a virtual tri or run challenge this July with a different format this July to keep you motivated, check out the Shark Challenge at https://www.atlanticwhiteshark.org/shark-challenge . All proceeds benefit the Cape Cod based Atlantic White Shark Conservancy.

There are several distance options (full and double Iron Distance) to choose from as a weekly total vs. the usual one-day event. Entrants receive a t-shirt and all finishers are eligible for several raffle items, including shoes and even naming a tagged shark.

Please check it and hope to see some others jumping in as I’ll be taking on the Great White. The final weekend miles for me will be in LP (last date of challenge is when LP would have been), so let me know if anyone else is around Placid then.

Thanks!

S

Banger
Quote Reply
Re: Shark Challenge Virtual Challenge in July [banger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just officially signed up so bumping this up to see if anyone else is in for a Great White week in July? Kind of interesting as the "Iron Distance" seems like a low week and Double is a big week on the bike run combo for me so should be fun

Banger
Quote Reply
Re: Shark Challenge Virtual Challenge in July [banger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bumping one more time to see if anyone else is doing this thing starting Sun? The 224 bike and 52 mile run week is a big one for old turtles like me so curious how others would tackle it

Banger
Quote Reply