Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seeking Sleeved Tri-Suit Recommendation
Quote | Reply
As I am entering the triathlon season, I am looking for recommendations on brand and where to buy a good sleeved tri-suit? I am a size "M" in most fits, so I would assume this would hold true for this option. I have a sleeveless one from last season that has done me well, but I'm looking for more aerodynamics on the bike so thinking this is the next step for me. If anyone has any recommendations on brand and where to buy, I'm looking for the best overall value that is friendly on cost.

Thanks in advance...
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Sleeved Tri-Suit Recommendation [jwvenis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There’s a ton of threads on this topic check out the search function. My favs Castelli, Louis Garneau and Kiwami.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I raced in the LG M2 suit last year. It's got to be the most comfortable suit I've ever had! I think it retails around $300, but it can be had for way less if you look around.

-Nate
Triathlonpal.com
Flaer|Team Kiwami|Nuun Hydration|Honey Stinger
Twitter: @N8deck
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jwvenis wrote:
As I am entering the triathlon season, I am looking for recommendations on brand and where to buy a good sleeved tri-suit? I am a size "M" in most fits, so I would assume this would hold true for this option. I have a sleeveless one from last season that has done me well, but I'm looking for more aerodynamics on the bike so thinking this is the next step for me. If anyone has any recommendations on brand and where to buy, I'm looking for the best overall value that is friendly on cost.

Thanks in advance...

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...e_Products_P6558249/
Quote Reply
Re: Seeking Sleeved Tri-Suit Recommendation [Changpao] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Changpao wrote:
jwvenis wrote:

Thanks in advance...

https://forum.slowtwitch.com/...e_Products_P6558249/

I would have to agree with this post. Everyone has their favorite suit or brand and most of them (not all of them...) are very good. My favorite brand happens to be De Soto Sport.

I have yet to find a piece of equipment or apparel from De Soto that I didn't love. Their products are made locally near San Diego and, IMO, they have the highest quality standards in the industry. Their sleeved FLISUIT (because it allows the wearer to relieve themselves without taking off the suit) retails at $270, but you can get 15% off by signing up for their email list, or maybe more if you reach out to Emilio. It's a little pricy, but it will most likely last FOREVER! I have been using the same tri shorts I bought from them 6 years ago and they are still going strong.

I also recommend using their sizing guide and contacting them if you have any questions. I wear a small for the sleeveless trisuit, but am a medium for most of my apparel.
Last edited by: toastygloveman: Apr 4, 18 17:12
Quote Reply