Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Seefeld doping bust ensnairs Bahrain Merida, Triathlete Mag connects the dots to their triathlon team and Ironman [ericMPro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericMPro wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
if any of them was implicated it would be a bombshell.

they're already implicated, or at least it's very suggestive, by association. This is what happens when you associate with someone like that. Remember the gaslighting blog posts excusing the torture?

i disagree. the article is neither suggestive with regard to the rest of the team other than Plese nor is it implied. they stated facts with regard to plese. anything else would be considered libel and defamation of character.
Quote Reply
Re: Seefeld doping bust ensnairs Bahrain Merida, Triathlete Mag connects the dots to their triathlon team and Ironman [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
ericMPro wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
if any of them was implicated it would be a bombshell.

they're already implicated, or at least it's very suggestive, by association. This is what happens when you associate with someone like that. Remember the gaslighting blog posts excusing the torture?

i disagree. the article is neither suggestive with regard to the rest of the team other than Plese nor is it implied. they stated facts with regard to plese. anything else would be considered libel and defamation of character.

That’s a good point regarding the journalism. I guess what I meant is that I no longer give any fucks about Bahrain Endurance 13 or anyone associated with it and the people that race for that team are not covering themselves in glory in the big scheme of things, Plese being the least of the problems.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply

Prev Next