Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Seat Problems; Please Help
Quote | Reply
HI Guys (and Gals),

I've been having a problem with my bladder (I need to go to the little boys room too often), from spending too much time on a bike seat. Has anyone had similar problems, any solutions. I really don't want to give away cycling/ Triathlons., Please Help.
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Problems; Please Help [Trinipples] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Judging from your nick I'm guessing your a female...or maybe just hoping :) Don't burst my bubble ;)

Make sure that your affliction is in fact due to riding in the first place. Then I recommend playing around with your position on the bike first, before going out and buying a new saddle or something like that. Make sure that you are sitting where you are supposed to be, after that take a look at changing the saddle or maybe just adding a cover. Don't rush to conclusions about giving up riding. eric

---------------------------------------------
Everything changes, everything is connected; pay attention. -- Buddhism in 7 words
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Problems; Please Help [tricam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
'POP'

If she's a 'she', what's she doing going to the little boys room too often?

"Language most shows a man: Speak, that I may see thee. It springs out of the most retired and inmost parts of us, and is the image of the parents of it, the mind. No glass so mirrors a man's form or likeness so true as his speech." - Ben Jonson, Timber, or Discoveries made upon Men and Matter.
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Problems; Please Help [GBJ] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oooops, missed that part. Damn! :)

---------------------------------------------
Everything changes, everything is connected; pay attention. -- Buddhism in 7 words
Quote Reply
Re: Seat Problems; Please Help [Trinipples] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assuming you are a he, you need to make an appointment with a urologist. Time to check out the old prostate and make sure there is no urinary tract infection. When I was successfully treated for related problems, the results literally changed my life. I went from feeling like garbage all the time to feeling terrific. I haven't stopped biking/swimming/running since. That was four years ago. I have been doing triathlons for four years. Note the connection.

Stop procrastinating. Get yourself checked out. Do it today.
Quote Reply